AmericInn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AmericInn Interview Questions

1.3

Shuttle Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmericInn (Bloomington, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

After applying for the position on the website, I was called a week later to schedule an interview. I did an in-person interview, in which the manager of the hotel asked me several questions. After the interview ended, there was about a week period in which they made their decision. At the end of that week I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you handled a stressful situation/gave excellent customer service.   1 Answer

Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AmericInn (Iowa City, IA) in March 2016.

Interview

Sent in a resume via Indeed, got an interview request. All online. Went in, was given a paper application to fill out, then sat down with the GM. Asked a series of basic questions off a sheet of paper. Got a call back that same night, asked to come in to work in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Mostly situational questions (what would you do if a guest was angry about their service?) and about past work experience (where have you worked? What did you do there?).   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at AmericInn.

Interview

It was only one in person interview and I was offered the position on the spot. I applied for the internship through my school's job website. The interview consisted of normal questions such as experience, experience with conflict and why I wanted the internship. The manager was very friendly and calm during interview. It was a very beneficial experience.

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmericInn.

Interview

It was very informal, and you don't have to answer many behavior-based questions. They talked about scheduling a lot since housekeepers work specific hours. They also talked a lot about the job itself and just asked if this would be something that I would be able to do.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmericInn.

Interview

I applied after I saw the opening position on the Internet. Once you contacted them first with your resume and cover letter via E-mail, they will send you an e-mail back to set up the time for an interview. Interview questions are like other companies: interests, major in college, reasons why you applied for this position, and your available time. It was for unpaid internship, however, it was still very professional. But I still think the job detail is a bit vague.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Falls, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmericInn (Little Falls, MN) in August 2013.

Interview

Sarah was very friendly and professional. She explained things well and answered all of my questions. I felt very comfortable. She explained everything to me about the job so there weren't many surprises when I actually started the job.

Interview Questions

• If I would be willing to come in for a shift that was an hour or less.   1 Answer

Front Desk - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottumwa, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AmericInn (Ottumwa, IA) in October 2012.

Interview

I went to the building and applied on paper on the spot. After turning in the app, I was told I'd be called if they wanted to interview me. I got the call (two months later), and an interview was set up. Once I went to the interview, I realized that the two ladies interviewing me were very easy-going, down-to-earth, funny girls, but professional all the same and the manager related a lot more with me than I thought. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any questions that were asked besides "When are you available?" "What kind of hours are you expecting?" etc., etc.   Answer Question

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmericInn (Green Bay, WI) in January 2012.

Interview

Very nice greetings. After a tour of the hotel and offices where you would be working. Interview was one on one with GM. Duties of the job where discussed along with customer service skills guestions .

Interview Questions

• Could I work weekends. Could I update the website for them.   1 Answer
    • What one thing do you look for when you stay in a hotel.   1 Answer