American Addiction Centers Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at American Addiction Centers

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Addiction Centers

Found 32 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Addiction Centers (Hollywood, FL) in May 2019

Interview

From the very start it was a relax inviting arena, I did not feel stressful during the process. I felt like I was talking with a co worker.The interviewer was asking question that encourage me to be very transparent with any concerns I may have I wanted to really know more about the company mission.

Interview Questions
  • One question that was asked was, "What do I feel I can bring to the organization that no one else could do"?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverview, FL
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Addiction Centers (Riverview, FL) in Aug 2018

Interview

I was given a tour of the beautiful campus by one of the managers and met with the HR Director. Although my qualifications did not meet their requirements everyone was very professional and courteous.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Addiction Centers (United States) in May 2018

Interview

Phone screen from recruiter, then a few days later a phone interview with hiring manager. Asked the relevant questions pertaining to job, but never received anymore information. Guessing I didn't get the job, but where is the regrets email that is the professional courtesy?

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Addiction Centers (Grand Prairie, TX) in Dec 2017

Interview

Came in for interview and got hired on the spot. They constantly are in need of BHTs because everyone finds out how awful the place is to work at once they are hired.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Addiction Centers (United States) in Nov 2017

Interview

Extremely pleasant, relaxed, and informative! There were two interviews, a phone interview, and then I was offered an onsite interview. Surprisingly, when I arrived there were two people there, instead of the one person I had spoke to over the phone. We went over my qualifications, and then they discussed the position in more detail. It was more of an informative interview, rather than a hard pressed interview loaded with difficult questions.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Aurora, IL
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at American Addiction Centers (North Aurora, IL)

Interview

Awful... almost positive they lied to me about salary expectations. Took 3 weeks to set up an interview. The manager changed her mind after I simply told her I couldn't make it out for the day of the interview then followed up to say she found many other candidates with more specified experience. She said she would hold on to my resume. I told her to lose it... not good indications of a solid position or a solid company for that matter. Waste of time in my opinion

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Addiction Centers (Nashville, TN) in Aug 2017

Interview

The recruiter called within a day after I submitted my application, she was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I was very impressed with the professionalism of the process. I had an on-site interview within a few days.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you were struggling to meet your sales quota, what did you do to meet that objective?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Addiction Centers (United States) in May 2017

Interview

False promises, management is trapped in the 80's with treatment. Don't go. The assistant director blamed that fact that it took so long on the new union. I was told that it was a lie.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about unions? She should not have asked this. They also wanted my medical history. I was told they did not have the right to ask that. They wanted a list of any medications I may be on. The place is a backward swamp.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Addiction Centers (Dallas, TX) in Dec 2016

Interview

It was a basic interview with the standard questions. Tell me about yourself. I was called back quickly. I got an in in person interview. I then got a follow up interview with the manager.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Addiction Centers (United States)

Interview

I was interviewed by the DON, who was very pleasant. She was, however, a bit distracted by her personal cell phone (which I now know wasn't her fault, because they all communicate via emails and texts). Otherwise, she was very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever dealt with a drug addict before? How did you feel about it?
  • How will you feel when an addict is feeling horrible and wanting something you can't give them, and they become aggressive and yell in your face? How will you deal with that type of situation?
  • Why do you want to work here?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32