American Friends Service Committee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Friends Service Committee Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Friends Service Committee

Peace Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Friends Service Committee in June 2010.

Interview

I sent a cover letter and resume by email. They replied and we set up an interview time via email. At the interview, I waited in the chapel area of the church with other applicants, and was given religious materials to read. In the interview, I talked to two people from the organization (president of the chapter and his assistant), who asked questions about my resume and my life philosophies. They did not give any indication whether they liked me or not, but said they would call.

Interview Questions

The job posting said the position would be traveling to local college campuses, talking about intercultural peace and conflict resolution to political science clubs. However, in the interview, they revealed those discussions would need to showcase their religion as the solution to conflict. I was not comfortable with that.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Friends Service Committee in June 2008.

Interview

Contacted program director directly and setup an interview

Interview Questions