American HomePatient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 11, 2017

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at American HomePatient (Youngstown, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

What a bunch of unprofessionals. They changed the meeting 3 times. And TOLD me that my interview was being rescheduled.. did not ask if that would work for me. I confirmed two days before as there had been so many changes. I drove 2.25 hours to find that there was no one there to interview me. The manager, Tianna, that I had previously interviewed and confirmed with did not return my phone calls that evening, and I had to reach out TO HER at noon the following day to find out why my messages had been unresponded to.

Interview Questions

• This was the final round, but in the previous rounds I was asked to sell a product.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philipsburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American HomePatient (Philipsburg, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Apply through resume. Get the call and interview if offered the job. You have to pass background check and drug test. They got brought the hours and pay rate to make sure everything is okay with you before you accept the job and before they send you for a drug test

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to work overtime?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American HomePatient.

Interview

One interview with supervisor and billing center manager. They ask about experience and why you want to work there. They even ask what kind of tree would you be. It is a hit or miss what you will get because they just play it by ear on each interview. If you don't get asked to complete a drug test at the end you most likely did not get it. That is at the billing center location though

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They start at a certain amount but you can decline and say you will not accept unless it is a certain amount and supervisor can try to get that approved if they want to.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

First was a brief phone interview then I was called in for a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. the interview process was pretty casual   Answer Question

had a better offer at another company

RFU Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American HomePatient (Brandon, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online through careerbuilder.com. Got a call from hiring manager next day and scheduled interview 3 days later. Face to face interview with hiring manager, then phone interview with VP of pharmacy 2 days later. Turned in a resume at interview and filled out another application. Had a drug test same day and they ran a background check. Was called with an offer a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible and raises were on freeze at the year mark so it was 18 mos till I got one.

Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American HomePatient (Richmond, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

Responded to ad on Snag a job, interviewed over phone, then in person. Interviewer typically is the general manager for the branch, don't bother getting too use to them, as they typically are replaced yearly. Actually in my 2 short years here, they've been through 2 gms, 5 csrs, 4 rts, 3 service techs, and 1 office manager.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer questions relating to customer facing service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Make sure they agree to pay you what you would like to make for the duration of your employment with this company, as raises only happen every other year and consist of a 1% increase (if you are lucky)

Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American HomePatient (Brentwood, TN) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process was turned around quickly. I applied online the hr manager gave me a call to setup a phone call with their hiring manager. Talked to him for about 45 mins on the phone. Then setup face to face where I interviewed with two team lead, VP of Technology and Development manager. They all asked variety of questions none were to in depth just asked what I did at my last job and what techniques did we use .

Interview Questions

• What were some of your accomplishment at your last job?   Answer Question