Amiti Software Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amiti Software Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amiti Software Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied it online.Then candidate have to schedule interview by going to the official site.All the interview process is mentioned at the site..Asked to write prog about string and array programs.So prepare well questions from string and arrays,collections.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amiti Software Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First round was purely based upon technical. They asked two programs and they conduct only one round in a day. Based on the first round selection criteria they will make a call for the next rounds which is technical

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amiti Software Technologies in January 2017.

Interview

Written test + technical interview + hr, gone through written only given two programs, only have to write method, written very well both programmes.
    1. Palindrome of a string
    2. Remove duplicate

Java Developer Interview

Interview

i attented the written test on july 2016 fully technical questions,tests your java jnowldge,its been 10 days and i get result it,will i get notified if i don't make it to the secound round ...or they will not notify .

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amiti Software Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was of 3 rounds on 3 different days, All were programming related tests. No GD, no Aptitude round. Which is good.. they were all interested in one's coding proficiency. Only one SQL question was asked. Rest all were java based. At the end, there was no HR round, we were directly handed over the offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nope, We were handed the pre-printed Offer Letter, in HR Round

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amiti Software Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

i have attended first round, waiting for result. First was 7 to 8 question and one program.
    its purely depends on technical, strings,inheritance and override these are main concept as i got in interview.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amiti Software Technologies in June 2016.

Interview

Total 3 - 4 rounds

First round was Written Test
    Only 5-6 questions were given time 15mins.

Second round was Technical Group Discussion as there were somany people.
    A specific topic is given to everyone, one have express his ideas spontaneously in less time.

Final round was with CEO 1:1

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Basically questions were easy so in the group discussions you have to answer first sothat you will be in the top.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amiti Software Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round was written test, they will just hand over question paper to you, you have to write answers on back of your resume. No one will be watching you, many used mobile to find programs. There will be only written exam on first day, they will call you if you are selected after 2-3 days.

Interview Questions

• One basic program, one sql query, real time examples   1 Answer

Java Developer Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amiti Software Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

We have book a slot for interview oe else you can go directly if they are conducting interviews

Three Rounds Basically
    1. Written Program test
    2.F2F Technical
    3.HR

I had only given 1st round which where we had given 3 program .
    These program are in set a , b , c ,d ,e , f .
    2 program of then are easy and one is little tricky .Which related to collections .
    Hope you could do that .
    If you cleared you will get call from them.

Interview Questions

• Program were like ..
      1.Find duplicate char in a string.
      2.Palindrome program
      3.Find the repeated word count in a given sentences.
      4.Find the missing number form given 1-100 number .
      5.find the 2nd bigger number without sorting ..
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amiti Software Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

first round was Aptitude ,then technical and last round is HR.after aptitude they'll announce the result within 2 days .unfortunately i couldn't clear first round itself.so prepare mostly on core java , all the basic programs.