Amzur Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amzur Technologies Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amzur Technologies

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Amzur Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was good. People were friendly. Since it was a new function being set up, they appeared to be a little directionless / confused. I went through the whole process and made up my mind to join the team. I was not happy with the way the offer was issued. The flow of salary negotiations was not something in sync with my sensibilities. The work timings were changed in the offer document, which came to me a rude shock. But the company seems to be having a future. As long as your compensation terms are clear, I recommend you join the company.

Interview Questions

• What are your thoughts on setting up a full-fledged marketing team?   1 Answer

Offer Terms were not in sync with my expectations.

SE Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amzur Technologies in February 2011.

Interview

it was easy

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amzur Technologies in February 2010.

Interview

First the phone interview -- basic stuff here and there, typical behavioral questions, related to the resume, interests, so on and so forth. The the Skills test and an assessment packet you have to finish and send back to them. Typically lasts about 3-4 hours. Then once you clear that, they will call you for a one-on-one technical interview.

Interview Questions

Chose to continue college.