AnMed Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at AnMed Health

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AnMed Health

Found 11 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at AnMed Health (Anderson, SC)

Interview

Great, easy interview process, very kind people at AnMEd. Process was not too time consuming like other Organizations. Very pleased with the way the interview was conducted and the ease of the process.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have using Epic?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, SC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AnMed Health (Anderson, SC) in Jan 2019

Interview

The interview was very laid back and relaxed. It was more of getting to know each other and just talking. Would have liked if the process could have moved quicker. But overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay with communicating with multiple levels of employees?
Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AnMed Health (Anderson, SC)

Interview

job applied and job offered hours differed The Supervisor was nice. first met with HR then was sent to meet the security supervisor and his second in command. They asked alot of questions but were vague with theirs answers if they were asked any.

Interview Questions
AnMed Health
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AnMed Health (United States)

Interview

Very discriminatory hiring process. Interview was wonderful and department all but verbally offered the job, but then weeks later strings were pulled for another candidate and I lost my opportunity.

Interview Questions
AnMed Health
Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AnMed Health (Anderson, SC) in Jan 2017

Interview

Very professional, yet informative. The manager was helpful explaining the hiring process and what to expect in the upcoming days. I interviewed through human resources, the department management and then was offered the job the following week.

Interview Questions
AnMed Health
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AnMed Health (United States)

Interview

only asked why I want to work at patient transporter walked around hospital with supervisor and co-workers, they showed you what they do during the day and answered questions, discussed what you do during the and work schedule,

Interview Questions
AnMed Health
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AnMed Health (United States) in Jul 2015

Interview

The interview process for informal. I was brought into the Case Management Director's office for a 30 minute interview session. The interview felt very personal and I had an opportunity to open up about my past experiences working with individual with disabilities. I was able to learn more about the director and what strategies she personally brings daily to working at Health South.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How would you diffuse an argument amongst family members if the members disagreed about the treatment plan? Q: How would you handle a patient with a mental illness that was acting erratic? Q: How do you respond under pressure?
Application

Interview

This was the easiest interview I had ever been on. I was asked basic interview questions, mostly questions I had already answered on the online application. I was finished the interview in less than thirty minutes. I really just spent time talking about myself, based on many of the personal questions I was asked. I honestly believe the decision was made to hire me, before the interview because of my previous experience.

Interview Questions
AnMed Health
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AnMed Health (United States) in Mar 2015

Interview

You have to submit your resume and application online including all of your certifications and credentials. It is very important to put that you are BLS certified. The interview consists of an HR background check, drug screen, lab work, and physical test. The interview with the unit is scheduled after your resume has been reviewed and you pass all other requirements. This interview is a group interview in which the nurses, doctors, and nurse managers all interview you together. You are chosen based on whether the team thinks you are a good fit for them .

Interview Questions
AnMed Health
Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AnMed Health (Anderson, SC) in Nov 2012

Interview

Applied online, received call from HR Representative. Interview set with HR for paperwork, and the met with Nurse Manager of the unit that I applied for. About 10 minutes with Nurse Manager, and then peer interview with two RN's from the unit, one of whom was the Charge Nurse (but I was unaware of that at the time). The same day, I also interviewed with a Nurse Manager of another unit for which I also applied. Interview was similar except I had no peer interview. I only talked with the Manager and then toured the unit.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11