Anand Rathi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anand Rathi Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.9

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a two-round process. The entire interview process was crisp. The first one was short and mostly HR questions while the second one was purely technical. The office at Ulsoor is remarkable and you definitely get the vibe to work there if you are interested in wealth management.

Interview Questions

• What is the current sensex and nifty value?   1 Answer

Negotiation

College negotiated on behalf

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Firstly they call you if you applied online.. there will be written test in interview's first process you should wait for a while until the result of your test come, if you passed out then HR will interview your IQ and Basic Information and Expectation etc. then after they after you have to face of leader of post that you've applied, he/she will ask you questions about your respective field or if its technical there may be technical test.
    well all process go easily as all person are very friendly, they don't force you for any kind of activity after that they will tell you to go home and if you are shortlisted you will get call, if you are really shortlisted the call from HR take maximum one day to contact you. and then
    YOU ARE HIRED!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Mumbai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

interview process was grilling , since i had lot of education and was competent, asked me about my job profile. very subjective, about stock markets and derivatives in depth. general knoledge on markets,

Interview Questions

• for me it was knowledge based, since i had lot of education   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Aptitude, HR round, PI by Regional head, Business head. The interview process is a bit long but they make sure that both the company and candidate are interested in the role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Still to be negotiated

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Long process, takes 2 days atleast. It starts with Aptitude test then there is normal HR round, after that Regional Head will grill you on your CV and test your knowledge on financial products. In the end you will have to give presentation infront of 5-6 people. They will ask you general questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, they said they are offering same for all the trainees all over INDIA.

Management Trainee- Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Got an Email through Naukri.com. The process took two days. On the first day they took three aptitude tests- Numerical, Reasoning and English. After this round, they took two rounds of interview with regional sales head and Business head respectively. Interviews were easy but you must be enthusiastic about sales. Also they want people with NCFM certifications.

Interview Questions

• No such questions.. They only asked why do you want to join this company and where do you see yourself after a few years.   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Mumbai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

They had taken 2 rounds one was GD & technical round & the other one was HR Round. GD round was the easy one for me since them topic was politics good for society or not & onlt that day had revealed the result to us . But the second round was after one day.

Interview Questions

• They had asked somewhat 5 to 6 question in HR round & in technical based on my studies & on my daily routine   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Must know somebody or get in touch with senior relationship managers directly. Agency recruitment is minimal.
    Went through a 3 stage interview process. Important to be confident and be able to display the right attitude. It is a tough, frustrating job that one must be very self-motivated to be able to do a good job of. Display that passion to learn.

Interview Questions

• Submit a sample list of prospects you think are our target audience and tell us how you would approach them   Answer Question

Human Resource Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

the interview is simple as it depends on the profile and designation offered.

Interview Questions

• Background educational details   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be alert and clear of your future goals i.e long term

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Mumbai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Most of time thru internal referrals and interview process is also not clearly define. Actually sometime the interview himself does not aware about the profile for which he is taking interview. I have seen Technical Analyst taking interview for fundamental analyst.

Interview Questions

• Salary negotiations. there is no clear band about salary and it depends on personal negotiation ability.   Answer Question