Anand Rathi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anand Rathi Interview Questions

Interviews at Anand Rathi

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Anand Rathi.

Interview

It was very bad experience. HR is very unprofessional. I had to sit outside for long time because hr forget to inform receptionist. Process had 3 steps.. HR round, Written test and then Technical round or final round. I would never want to work at the firm after the interview. they try to use your skills and dont want to give back anything.

Interview Questions

• People loose money in markets, it is not predictable. Had it been so easy to predict market everyone would have been a billionare, how can you say you can research and analyse markets.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Mumbai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Good on point with no beating around the bush. Only quick CV scanning and then transitioning to technical marketing questions. Current marketing tactics, their services and how I can help during my inter ship. That is all.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

very basic interview process just asked HR questions, basically got it through a personal contact, very nice and sweet hr, she was very nice, she was very sweet, the management is cooperative, hi alexa was asked

SEO Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anand Rathi in January 2018.

Interview

To complete the whole process, it will take somewhere around 2-3 hours. There will HR Round, They will test your basic English, After that subject knowledge. And last but not the least, Technical round the with head of the department.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Mumbai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

They had taken 2 rounds one was GD & technical round & the other one was HR Round. GD round was the easy one for me since them topic was politics good for society or not & onlt that day had revealed the result to us . But the second round was after one day.

Interview Questions

• They had asked somewhat 5 to 6 question in HR round & in technical based on my studies & on my daily routine   Answer Question

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Twenty Four Parganas (India)

Interview

Hello to very one i am trying to log in but this website add any comments about employee are company's that only i well comment please witer at least 30 words on hiring

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

They shortlisted around 60/70 candidates in IIMB campus placement. They took just one round of interview to make offers. The panel had just one member. He is a Sr. Vice President in Pvt. Wealth Management division.

He started with tell me about yourself. Then he asked a few basic finance questions like what are the components in GDP, where to invest given options of stock, forex, real estate etc. Then the interviewer went on to explain the job roles and my queries regarding the profile. It was more of a discussion than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? GDP formula? GDP components? How stock index is formed? Where to invest given four options? etc.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Must know somebody or get in touch with senior relationship managers directly. Agency recruitment is minimal.
    Went through a 3 stage interview process. Important to be confident and be able to display the right attitude. It is a tough, frustrating job that one must be very self-motivated to be able to do a good job of. Display that passion to learn.

Interview Questions

• Submit a sample list of prospects you think are our target audience and tell us how you would approach them   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a two-round process. The entire interview process was crisp. The first one was short and mostly HR questions while the second one was purely technical. The office at Ulsoor is remarkable and you definitely get the vibe to work there if you are interested in wealth management.

Interview Questions

• What is the current sensex and nifty value?   1 Answer

Negotiation

College negotiated on behalf

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Kolkata (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Smooth process , an aptitude test of 30 mins with medium to hard questions . Got selection mail the very same day . I was made an offer within a week .