Andy's Frozen Custard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Andy's Frozen Custard Interview Questions

Interviews at Andy's Frozen Custard

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Andy's Frozen Custard (Lees Summit, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

It was brief and easy. They took you in 1 on 1 and asked simple questions. They just told you about the job and showed you around the store. They also introduced you to your co-workers and kind of showed you the process of making the items in the store.

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Andy's Frozen Custard (Rogers, AR) in May 2013.

Interview

Simple questions about my availability and future career plans. The manager at the time was super nice and understood my lack of availability, mostly during the school year, and made sure I was really available during the summer.

Interview Questions

• He asked me my future career plans, also if I was readily available for late night work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Broken Arrow, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Andy's Frozen Custard (Broken Arrow, OK) in July 2016.

Interview

I came to an open interview, prepared for any questions that they may have had. The employer was friendly and firm on the kind of associates that they wanted working there and i was willing to put up my hair and take out jewelry, very cooperative.

Interview Questions

• One thing that i was asked during my interview was if i was willing to put my hair back and take my nose ring out while working.   1 Answer
    • During my interview i was also asked if i could come in if another associate couldn't for any reason.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Andy's Frozen Custard.

Interview

I applied online a few days later I was called for an interview, the interview was easy mainly talked about availability and I was called for a second interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle working under pressure when it gets busy   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andy's Frozen Custard.

Interview

Sat down inside the restaurant. Two managers interviewed me. Asked basic questions. It seemed like they ended the interview very prematurely which was kind of disheartening. Seemed like a fun place to work though.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Andy's Frozen Custard (Frisco, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

When the GM called me he didn’t even want to interview he seemed more worried about what he was having for dinner. Seriously he talked about it for about 5 mins

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Andy's Frozen Custard (Springfield, MO).

Interview

Multi-stage interview process. All stages of the interview process were tailored to see if both parties would fit each other. Not so concerned with previous skill as they were with management practices & leadership ability.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Andy's Frozen Custard.

Interview

Attended a job fair,received multiple phone interviews as the home office is out of town, received an offer via email, had a short phone conversation sfter accepting offer, all paperwork fone via email

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work late hours, if we close at midnight, you may not leave until 10am or 2am, are you ok with those hours??   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate, was offered what I was looking for

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Andy's Frozen Custard (Springfield, MO) in October 2018.

Interview

-contacted me by email and gave an phone interview in 2 days
    -provide an on site interview in 2 weeks and got the first interview with the manager
    -then had an HR interview asking me about work experience
    -get offer in 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• - project experience
      -strength and weakness
      -data analysis experience and programming skills   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Andy's Frozen Custard in May 2018.

Interview

It went very well, they were very straightforward during the interview process. They were friendly and helped us throughout the whole two weeks just to make sure we understood everything and were getting trained the right materials.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer