Angel Oak Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Angel Oak Companies

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Angel Oak Companies (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process I experienced involved 3 phone interviews - phone screen with recruiter and 2 phone interviews with HR Leaders in the company. The 1st 2 were great but the 3rd was extremely awkward. He didn't have many questions to ask and based on the questions I asked him, he didn't really have the answers. I knew based on that 1 call, it would not be a good fit. I accepted an offer elsewhere.

NOTE: This was a long drawn out process.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Angel Oak Companies (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had a phone interview and was then invited to a face to face interview. I interviewed with 4 people. My interview was cut short and I was not given an opportunity to finish.

Desktop Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Angel Oak Companies (Irving, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

I had to two conversations with my managers over the phone and then one face to face with a pee on site. They last was mostly laid back at the time, they didn't ask a lot of technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any virtual desktop experience, thin client, and network experience other questions about office suite, hardware and would I be able to come to the headquarters, etc . . . . . . . ..bla bla bla bla...bla bla bla   Answer Question