Animas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Animas Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.6

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Animas.

Interview

I applied online, within 2 weeks I received an email to set up a phone screening. Had the phone screening with HR then directly to an onsite with 7 different people for about 3 hours. The interview was easier than I expected. The difficulty came afterwards...I sat around for 4 weeks waiting to hear something. I finally sent a follow up email and got the news that the position was cancelled. I wonder if I hadn't followed up how long it would have taken to find out.

Product Development Engineer, Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterbrook, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Animas (Chesterbrook, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

After applying through my university, I was asked to come in to the office for an interview with several different department heads. After meeting with a representative of each, I was offered one or two positions that they had in each department. I accepted the one, and was required to go through a background check and drug screening. Overall a typical experience, nothing too hard.

Customer Technical Support III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterbrook, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Animas (Chesterbrook, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Brief and informal. It took about 30 minutes and it was too the point. Very quick process and met only one person for the interview. word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word

Interview Questions

• My past experience in documentation   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Animas in September 2012.

Interview

Sit down with a team, the manufacturing floor team. Review a resume and get to know you. If they like you the manufacturing floor leader will come out and discuss your resume with you. They give you the break down of your weekly responsibilities, it is all very straight forward. You meet the manufacturing leads and get a walk through the manufacturing floor and each section of the process is broken down and explained.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 10 years, first year out of school and it kind of caught me off guard   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Animas in January 2010.

Interview

I had interviews with managers from different engineering sectors, one was incharge of software department, other was for engineering, quality assurance and last was the head of RnD department. Only people from engineering and RnD asked me valed questions. The questions I was asked were related to my field and were not too difficult.