Annapurna Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Annapurna Recruitment Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

3.5

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied for a role, was informed that of an interview. I attended the interview and was given rough timescale for a response. Despite follow up comms from me, I have heard nothing. I assume that I did not get the role but a call/email from the recruiter telling me this would have been appreciated.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Great interview - very relaxed atmosphere and a two-way process. Given lots of information, introduced to numerous people and given an honest account of the company and the opportunity. Felt welcomed, relaxed and motivated to join the company throughout the process. I was asked to complete a presentation on myself to give background on my career to date and my knowledge of the company/industry and markets you would be moving into.

Interview Questions

• Why Annapurna?
      Why Recruitment?
      What are your main drivers?
      What are your career goals and how can we help you achieve them?   Answer Question

Talent Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

I met with the Head of Learning and Development for an informal chat in a near by coffee shop, during my second and third interview I met each Director and gained a strong understanding of the values and ethos of the company

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my aspirations and what I wanted to achieve in a role such as this. I was also asked what my personal values are and explained how they matched the values of Annapurna.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment in October 2011.

Interview

They are a recruitment agency /consultancy.

I was contacted re a role with one of their clients that they thought I was suitable for. It was all very urgent and i responded quickly. Then chased their consultant by email and voice messages several times and he has not responded.

He may be in a coma so aplogies if this is so.

Interview Questions

• outlined the role and asked me to match my experience against it   Answer Question
    • a follow up question re the sector the client worked in   Answer Question