Annapurna Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Annapurna Recruitment

3.4

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Initially an interview with one of the associate directors followed by a chat with one of the partners, relaxed and do not make you feel uncomfortable. A general chat to find out more about you and whether recruitment is the right move for you. Invited back for a second (and final) stage interview which was more difficult and featured 2 partners and a team lead. Here is where they will test your credentials and again whether you are right for recruitment. Overall a pleasant experience with a fantastic core of people who really made me feel wanted and welcome hence my acceptance of the offer.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Had a 30 min informal chat with their internal recruiter who informed me that it was only an initial stage chat and there would be a few more follow up interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What degree did you do
      When have you failed   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

I spoke to a lovely lady who spent a lot of time (out of hours) to talk to me about the company, she did amazing job as I was very keen to interview with them. I got a 2nd interview and prepared my presentation, I really enjoyed putting together my presentation and finding out more about Annapurna. A great company and somewhere I really wanted to work. Having worked in Recruitment for 3 and a half years prior this was somewhere I would of liked to move to. I did my presentation to a manager and the girl who I spoke to originally, it was very quick the manager asked me a lot of questions but I didn't feel he thought I would be any good. I got shown around the office and was lovely great environment. I then have never heard back, no feedback nothing! After taking an annual day off work thought the least they could do was give me feedback.

Interview Questions

• A lot about my experience and I had to do a presentation on why they should choose me.   1 Answer

Recruitment Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment.

Interview

Made me feel like garbage, pretty much as soon as I walked in. They have a culture of belittling those who are not part of their gang, it made me a little sick but I continued. I didn't like the experience one bit.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment.

Interview

The interview had two parts. In the first part I was asked the basic interview questions e.g. to talk about myself, my work experience, my education etc. the second part consisted of a role play where I had to act as a recruitment consultant and try to get an interview for a potential candidate.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process was fantastic, I met all the directors and team leaders at the company. It was other 3 days so very intense and a fast process. They sold the company so well and asked me all the right questions to get the answers they need, but also gave me the feed back i needed on how the company and roles at annnapurna.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Fast, efficient and very informative process.

I applied through finding the person responsible for internal recruitment and send her an email.

First interview was a telephone interview, 10-15', Alex was very friendly and approachable but also told me a lot about the process and the next steps.

Second interview: I went at the office and had a more detailed interview with the person I talked to on the phone. We discussed my CV in more detail as well as my motivations and interests.

Third interview: I spoke on the phone with a senior member from the team I was going to work for (Germany , IT). It was an hour long interview and we talked extensively about the role. I was asked more questions and the interview was quite in depth even though it was a phone one. He told me a lot of things about the company, the role and what I will be doing more specifically.

Lastly, I went for a final presentation in the office. I met with the founder and director and my team director. I had to do a 10' presentation about myself, my skills and why I want to join Annapurna. Afterwards they took me out to meet the team and ask questions while socialising with everyone.

The whole process took around 2 weeks and I got an offer after that. Communications between the company and myself was really good and I felt like an important member even through the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

an interview was conducted with several members of staff, followed by a call back stage which had a director present. following a chat with the Director and head of Nordics a small role play task was conducted.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied after getting a job blast from my university. After sending my CV got an email for a phone interview. After clearing that i was invited to 2 in person interviews

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied in mid January and received an offer to attend an Assessment center on the 7th of March.

All went pretty smoothly, the only "complain" at that point was that I had too many calls from the recruiter in order to confirm my assistance to the graduate day (around 3 or more) and she didn't answer back my emails, but that wasn't a big deal.

To begin with, they didn't host fully the panel, it was outsourced at a company called "Graduate Fasttrack". (That says quite a lot of a company's priorities when deciding to outsource this kind of processes)

Although they claimed to be "kind of different" approaching recruitment, group activities were strictly focused on the sales approach. Selling yourself, your colleagues and a famous celebrity.

Apart from that, there were lots of inconsistencies in the sense of "what they said they were" and what they "actually did/ do in culture".

Lastly, it was bitter to watch other candidates with poorer backgrounds and grades standing still whereas others were kicked out after the first round with outstanding CV's.

Interview Questions

• Present yourself and say why do you want to work for Annapurna, why recruitment, with which famous would you have a dinner with. Why does your colleague deserve to be hired?   Answer Question