Answer Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Answer Financial (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interviews. First two rounds are phone interviews with HR and the project manager. The third interview is in-person. A very exciting interview. They are very friendly and professional.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Answer Financial (Oak Ridge, TN) in February 2010.

Interview

You were pre-qualified by taking an online performance exam which simulated (roughly) the environment and the multi-tasking required to make do. Upon passing, you submitted an online application. I was called for an interview and met with Rocky, a manager who gave me a tour of the facilities. I was then placed with an employee and allowed to listen in on a call, to see what the every day encounters with clients was like. I was then taken into a room where I was interviewed by 3 managers. The questions they asked were thought provoking, and were not simple "puff piece" questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a client who shows disinterest in our product?   Answer Question
    • Once you've made a sale, what do you do to make it a bigger sale?   Answer Question

I simply chose to stay with my job out of uncertainty as to whether or not I could make ends meet by working this job. Shortly therafter, I was offered a promotion at work, so I opted to stay where I was.

Agent Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Answer Financial (Knoxville, TN) in March 2009.

Interview

The pre-interview process was extensive, with online cognitive and personality tests. There was also n online test for job aptitude. The in person interview consisted of a tour of the workplace and a "sit" with a call center representative to view a sample sales call. After that there was a group interview with the standard interview questions. The interviewers could have made me feel a little more comfortable if they had chosen to.

Insurance Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Answer Financial (Oak Ridge, TN) in August 2011.

Interview

Was brought in and asked questions by 3 different managers. Afterwards, was shown the call center and listened to a few calls. This lasted around an hour or so. They were very interested in knowing if I had any sales or call center background. After that, I asked a few basic questions about the company, chances of promotion etc.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Answer Financial (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Test on line, face to face. Drug Test, Before they interview for a one on one they will set up a time for you to take a test at home or your office.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Answer Financial (Knoxville, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, did an at home assessment and called in for a face to face. Process took about two weeks. The face to face took a couple hours. meeting with managers and then the sales director.

Interview Questions

• How well can you adapt to change?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Encino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Answer Financial (Encino, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

They pretty much lie in my opinion, i personally question the ethics of this company. Agent Turn Over is Very High For A Career Position. Churning Through New And Seasoned Agents.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Answer Financial.

Interview

It's a quick process. From application to hiring was about 2 weeks. Online application, phone interview, online assessment, person to person interview . hired . Very easy just make sure you have headphones for online assessment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Answer Financial in January 2014.

Interview

Very basic. Sit on a room sit with an agent talk about experience. Not alot to it just be on time and that's about it very easy word words and I will be there at like 2 this is the first time I have ever seen a good day and I will be there at like 2

Interview Questions

• Have you ever sold anything   1 Answer

Ins Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Encino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Answer Financial (Encino, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

phone call to computer iq test to phone interview to personel interview to drug test to trainging

Interview Questions

Negotiation

one size fits all, call center

Insurance Agent Interview

Interview

I interviewed with three people and got hired.