Answer Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Answer Financial Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Answer Financial.

Interview

From application to hire everyone is friendly. Background is little intimidating. Some sales roleplaying and the standard questions. i did not feel like it was anything out of the ordinary.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Answer Financial (Encino, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone interview. After that there was an in person interview with four members of the Senoir Operations and Networking dept. Everything was coordinated with teir in house recruiting team, who contacted me based on my submission from ziprecruiter and glassdoor.

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Answer Financial.

Interview

Very thorough process. AFI wants to ensure they hire high quality employees. There was a phone interview, online assessment, and in person interview with two members of management. The whole process took a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Encino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Answer Financial (Encino, CA).

Interview

Interview was conducted by 2 managers and a director....they inquired about sales experience and what were your sales results. They inquired about organizational skill. Self management process. They also required to take drug test and reading and writing skill test (timed)

Interview Questions

• Previous job responsibilities,   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Answer Financial (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Test on line, face to face. Drug Test, Before they interview for a one on one they will set up a time for you to take a test at home or your office.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Answer Financial.

Interview

It's a quick process. From application to hiring was about 2 weeks. Online application, phone interview, online assessment, person to person interview . hired . Very easy just make sure you have headphones for online assessment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation.

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Encino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Answer Financial (Encino, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was able to meet five of the company's leaders from various departments. Interview was long and thorough. Professional, organized and welcoming. The recruiter sent over an agenda of the interview before I went to the office so I was able to prepare talking points for each leader I met with. The receptionist was extremely helpful and kind while I waited for my interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the insurance industry?   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Interview

interview is ridiculous with a role play sales process that is nothing compared to the real deal over the phone

Interview Questions

• questions are basic like why do you want to work for answer financial? because I need money, duh! I don't think anybody has a true passion for dealing with the ignorant individuals over the phone   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Interview

I interviewed with three people and got hired.

Mobile Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Encino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Answer Financial (Encino, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone screening
    followed by 1:1 interview with Engineering Team