AnswerNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AnswerNet Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.1

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AnswerNet in November 2016.

Interview

Everything was exactly as they described on the phone, except they never replied with decision
    Phone Screening was polite, straight
    1 on1 interview code only on Microsoft word, 8 technical questions 1 sudoku pussle

Interview Questions

• Find the largest palindrome made from the product of two 3-digit numbers - Javascript   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AnswerNet (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy face to face interview starting off with a typing test. Afterwards if you are bilingual you must read a paragraph in your second language, i.e. Spanish. It seems that were willing to hire me on the spot after expressing my skills as a typer and linguist. Most companies would have the applicant wait those grueling 3 weeks of background before getting back to them, but AnswerNet has no problem in presenting the New Hire packet to me immediately after the one on one interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hays, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AnswerNet (Hays, KS) in February 2015.

Interview

Verified reading a script without too much hesitation. Confirmed phone etiquette with whether or not I had a pleasant voice for phone. Went over scenarios who would I handle hostile or disgruntle customers. Inquired if working weekends or holidays were an issue, or to be called in last minute when there is a National Emergency Alert in which the company mans hotlines for those in a National disaster.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if the customer is very unpleasant. How would I react when a customer is yelling or upset due to either dissatisfaction of a product or due to an emergency event.   1 Answer

Negotiation

As this was a simple CSR job, there was no negotiations required.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AnswerNet.

Interview

I was told about all kinds of opportunities and how much the company values their employees, not so much

Interview Questions

Negotiation

DONT WORK THERE

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AnswerNet (Portland, OR) in November 2011.

Interview

You submit an application and call back two or three times. After that they schedule you an interview. If you can appear presentable and pass basic typing and grammar tests then you get the job.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. These people are felony friendly too.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Federal Minimum Wage. No exceptions

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AnswerNet (Baltimore, MD) in November 2008.

Interview

Call your local center- we are about the voice first!
    Sales and Management has to go through Willow Grove Office

Interview Questions

• There is a typing, grammar, spelling, and memory test. It is not difficult just long.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AnswerNet in January 2011.

Interview

phone, face to face, 2nd face to face and then a final

Interview Questions

• what are your positive attributes   1 Answer