Antra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Antra Interview Questions

Interviews at Antra

2.4

Java Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Antra.

Interview

First Round, talk with HR. Second Round, Online Assessment. Third Round, Skype Interview. Questions were all about Core Java, Adv Java, OOP, and SQL. And may related questions about your Java projects. You should prepare well for it, not easy to get offer.

Java Interview

Interview

Extremely discouraging and it messes with your confidence. There are interviews where you get to have a conversation, then again there are interviews which is way more one sided where they barrage you with questions and expressions with their faces.

What could you expect from an Indian Consulting firm?

Interview Questions

• Technical questions where you need to know the definition of the technical term in order to understand what they're asking.

Example : What is the formula on page 2972 on the top left corner of the page?   1 Answer

Java Consultant Interview

Interview

A technical screening on phone. Many basic programming concepts.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Antra in April 2019.

Interview

HR review, we discussed about my resume and talked about the later process, things are going on pretty well. Firstly my resume, then some basic Java questions. This is such a great company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Antra (Sterling, VA) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Antra in April 2019.
    There are two interviews, first is the phone interview which is host by the hr, asking some questions based on the resume. After 2 days I was asked to take a skypetechinical interview.

Interview Questions

• The first phone interview is just some problems with my background and introduction of their company.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Antra in April 2019.

Interview

The interviewer asked some basic questions about resume and a brief introduction. And then he also gave me some information including benifit, salary about the company. Now I am waiting for my second round.

Interview Questions

• what's the most hard part you ever met during your projects?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Antra (Washington, DC) in April 2019.

Interview

Resume Review, Java Questions, and Coding Challenge.
    p.s. if there're spring or hibernate projects on your resume, they might ask you the related questions too. So perhaps it's a good idea to remove them from your resume if you're not confident with them.

Interview Questions

• (Resume Review)What did you learn in your college?   Answer Question
    • Java Questions:
      OOP - inheritance
      OOP - abstraction
      diff between abstract class & method
      String vs StringBuffer
      final vs finally vs finalize
      throw vs throws
      How to create a new Thread
      internal of hashmap   Answer Question
    • (Coding) sort & remove the duplicate element from an array   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Antra in April 2019.

Interview

During the interview there two round. one is communication to talk about your self and the other is technical. Those two part are separate. The technical include the concept and one algorithm.

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Antra (Dulles, VA) in May 2019.

Interview

HR contact me through email, talk about the experience and project on my resume. Second round is technical interview, the man who ask me about SQL knowledge, JavaScript knowledge and java concept.

Interview Questions

• Difference between abstract class and interface
      What’s volatile?
      How hashmap works?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Antra (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I felt nervous that day but he interviewer was so kind. At first he asked me some questions about OOP like polymorphism and difference between c++ and java. And then it comes some about database.