Apex Technology Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Technology Systems Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2016

2.8

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in July 2015.

Interview

Recruiter had viewed my resume online with another agency and gave me a cold call. Call went super-sonic from there. Very eager and professional interview, although offer was for a temporary position and with another company, not Apex. KSA's required for position were far below my personal skill set, but position was simply looking for anyone looking to fill the job given the short duration. I appreciated the candor and straight-forwardness of the recruiter.

In-person interview with the customer PM and two other current employees was held at the customer site. Interview was more of an informality, and felt like I had the job going into the interview.
    Actually interviewed for a position that was completely different than that first advertised on the phone; took the offer considering the eagerness and great attitude of the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example where you've had to learn something new, although you were not previously prepared to do this task?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, second day I got email with form of behavioral questions, the day after they scheduled and interview. at the interview day before the interview time they emailed me saying the position is already filled.(............)

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apex Technology Systems (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview, basic, quick percise the person was most interested in my skill set fo the position and my communication and follow up with clients. They called me on day one and I was contracting by the next week.

Interview Questions

• skill qualifications, and levels of communication   1 Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apex Technology Systems (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

There was first a Phone interview, then In person interview. I felt the phone interview went well or else they wouldn't invite me in for a face to face.

Help Desk Analyst Tier I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Technology Systems (Seattle, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary- very easy and they keep up with you.

Negotiation

No negotiation- base rate was and is the same

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Technology Systems (Orlando, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online, was reached out to by a personal recruiter for some background information, set up a phone interview which was roughly 15 minutes long, then brought down for a "half day" where i met the staff, saw the environment, met one on one with several account managers then went for a one on one interview with the director, they called and offered me the job 2 days later

Interview Questions

• In a cutthroat sales environment what motivates you besides money?   2 Answers

Negotiation

no negotiation, the job is what it is and you choose to accept or not

Release Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in March 2012.

Interview

Phone screening, technical questions and background check. How your prepare planning? Do you talk with bisiness and look at BRD from business? Do you have work with senior Management and Business? Who prepare budget for you? Is it tou or someone else's responsibility

Interview Questions

• What kind of releases you used to do?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apex Technology Systems (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

I showed up at a location that was erroneously given to me. That error was corrected and I made it to the proper location. I interviewed with the project leader and the manager (total time was about 30 minutes). Later that day i had an offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for a given rate and got it

NOC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apex Technology Systems (Rockville, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

Many different people on the call including engineers and managers, asked a lot of technical questions. Just stick to your resume and brush up on the basics and know subnetting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Gave me an offer letter, had already negotiated the rate earlier

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Technology Systems (Bellevue, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by someone to do a phone interview. After completing this (which was relaxed and pretty easy) I was told to fill out a "survey" which was a personality test and told I would be contacted soon if I was going to move on to a face to face interview or not. I was just contacted saying that I will be moving on (total time since the phone interview is 2 days).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not very negotiable.