ApotheCom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ApotheCom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yardley, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ApotheCom (Yardley, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through an outside source in January 2017. The process took a little more than 2 weeks. At home writing test followed by an on-site interview lasting ~3 hours, including 1 hour on-site writing test. Interview sessions were small and relaxed with 2-3 people at a time. There were a few behavioral/professional red flags on their part (unannounced changes in interviewing personnel, higher-up checking phone during interview). The higher-up seemed bored during the interview and impersonal throughout. Overall, the team was very friendly but seemed overworked. Although scheduled for 30 min sessions, some interviewers were unable to keep that time frame (leaving early, showing up late) which eluded to the hectic environment. Workers were overheard complaining about not having off on a federal holiday. The building floor plan was very modern with glass walls or no walls, which is inclusive but gives one the idea of "being watched" and some workers rely on noise-cancelling headphones to focus in such an open atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Why choose medical communications industry over bench science?
      How would you handle preparing a slide kit vs a manuscript for a client?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ApotheCom (San Francisco, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

1 hour writing test buffeted by relaxed small group interviews with a variety of employees. ~4 hours total. The small group interviews were more to inform me about the company and for personality-fit on their side, I suppose. The people were really nice and weren't there to grill me. I was offered the job, took it, and it turns out the interview was pretty reflective of the job itself - relaxed fun team work atmosphere with lots of varied writing work.

Medical Writer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ApotheCom in October 2011.

Interview

Most of the people there seemed overtaxed and underpaid.