AppDirect Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 105 of over 105 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

AppDirect

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppDirect

Interview

Applied through Linkedin. Had 4 rounds in total: - Initial screen with Recruiter. - General System Design/Tooling interview with the Director of Software Development/ML. - Machine Learning concepts and Past Projects. - Hackerrank coding Round with 3 questions. Not sure why I wasn't selected but seemed like the Team wasn't sure what they were looking for. Interview Process wasn't coherent.

Interview Questions
  • Past Projects. How'd you design an ML processing and serving pipeline? ML fundamentals. Coding questions similar to minimum sub string and greatest sum. One sql question.
    1 Answer

AppDirect

Application

I interviewed at AppDirect

Interview

I went there 3 to 4 different interviews and I was told unofficially I got the position and then a week later told me that the position was no longer going to be needed. It was a complete waste and disrespect of my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

209.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=AppDirect~614387
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AppDirect (Pune) in Apr 2022

Interview

Yet to complete the process. 1st : aptitude and technical test 2nd: technical interview 3rd: hiring manager after the hiring manager round a final verdict is given. mine is still in waiting for the hiring manager round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AppDirect

Application

I interviewed at AppDirect

Interview

the interviewers were very welcoming and created a comfortable environment. the questions were related to my resume and no technical questions were asked. it was a pleasant interview overall. the interviewer even asked about hobbies I had, unrelated to the job, to get to know me as a person even better.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AppDirect

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppDirect

Interview

I was contacted by a staff member of the talent Acquisition team and brief call to explain about the company and about the role which was then followed by a scheduled interview with Digital Marketing Head

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AppDirect

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppDirect

Interview

This is not a reflection on the company, the people, rather on a broken hiring process. The two people I spoke with (recruiter and hiring manager) were really nice and the response time and communication was brilliant. It genuinely seems like a good place to work with intelligent people. However, I decided to pull out at the second (third if you count the recruiter call) interview. This is why: I was asked to create a presentation showcasing and explaining one of my campaigns ( fair enough, I like that they didn't ask me to create free work for them). However, this task would be presented to 5 different members of the team, spread across 2 days due to time zone differences. The total time for both sets of calls combined was 3:15mins - consisting of 30 minute individual interviews with 5 different team members. Add on the time to actually create the presentation and you are looking at around 4/5 hours for this "one round". What would have made this process better? Split the interviews across two rounds so that if it's decided to not be a right fit during the first call ultimately less time is wasted for both the candidate and the interviewers. The calls could have been condensed -. Presentation of 30 mins + plus 15 mins for questions, plus another call with a senior manager or close stakeholder following positive feedback if needed should suffice. While I understand they want to be thorough in their approach, it's a real shame as they are likely deterring good candidates. Interviewing is draining, please don't put people who want to work for you through this. Again, this is not about the company or the people, but I genuinely hope they make some changes to the process, taking into consideration the experience for potential candidates.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

AppDirect

Application

I interviewed at AppDirect

Interview

1 interview of behavioural based questions. Asked about skills as well, familiarity with tools and processes. Tell us about yourself, experience with excel and ms suite, google suite. Overall good experience

Interview Questions
  • behavioural based questions. Asked about skills, experience with excel and ms suite, google suite

AppDirect

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AppDirect in Nov 2021

Interview

They reached out to me on Linkedin and the process of interviews was very good. The recruiter was very nice and kind and polite. he called me to tell me why I'm rejected and gave his feedbacks

Interview Questions
  • Did you have B2B experience? Tell more about the previous jobs you had? Did you work with Salesforce/ Pardot?

AppDirect

Application

I interviewed at AppDirect

Interview

Well structured and organised process by HR. They were quick with getting onto the next steps, getting the right people to run the interviews. The interviewers were professional during the chat. One of my interviews were held by a single interviewer, which is not ideal. Other than that, it was a good process.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly going through the CV and asking details about my previous experiences.

AppDirect

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AppDirect

Interview

Recruiter contacted me for the job and there were 3-4 steps in the interview, interview process was smooth. Total interview process was two weeks, they give you a timeframe to choose the interview dates.

Interview Questions
  • HR round, peer programming, technical round, final interview with manager
Viewing 1 - 10 of 105 Interviews

AppDirect Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at AppDirect as 46.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.73 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Administrative Assistant and Product Designer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Backend Engineer and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at AppDirect takes an average of 17 days when considering 51 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Senior Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at AppDirect according to 51 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 32.11%