Appareo Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.5

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appareo Systems (Tempe, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Attempted to set up interview. Set email late on a Friday for the following week Mon-Wed with specific times they were available. Attached was an application they wanted to fill out. So after applying they wanted to fill out another application...This application asked for many different things.

But asking for a SSN? (FYI want to look like a scam of a company, keep doing this). You have to be kidding. I get that you may need it at some point. But asking for a redundant application with personal info you do not need like SSN...Did not follow up.

They reached out a second time...with an email address that could not receive reply messages...So got several bounce-backs. Ultimately had to reply to the original message and said sure (but did not bother with the application). This time when setting up the schedule the recruiter set the interview time for the times I said I was available...

And she set a time...in her timezone (not mine), even tho the position was in my timezone. So it ended up being an hour earlier than my available time.

Made arrangements for the now earlier interview. Dispassionately went thru the interview.

Had a hard time discerning what the position/job entailed as it was too technical for the recruiter.

Bad experience on many levels & instances. I don't think my qualifications would be a good fit for the job they had in mind.

Embedded Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Appareo Systems (Fargo, ND).

Interview

The interview was weird to begin with since they had all the people who were applying for the job sitting in a room with managers sitting around us. People seemed nice but it was awkward as each person was called up one by one for interview. Once your were called up you were taken to two one on one interviews back to back.

Interview Questions

• There was mostly technical questions like determine the output of a voltage divider and what it would represent in a 10-Bit decimal number?   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Appareo Systems (Fargo, ND) in May 2015.

Interview

There were three consecutive interviews. One was non-technical and the other two were technical. They were more interested in character than skill.

The interviews were great and took the time to digest my resume ahead of time.

I found it very comforting that each interviewer interviewed me separately.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Appareo Systems (Fargo, ND).

Interview

A total of 3 interviews - two were over the phone and one was in-person. The first interview was cultural, second was specifically for the position and the third was the same. The in-person interview consisted of 4 interviewers and what I had thought, seemed to go very well. The conversations had throughout the interviews were as if I already had the job. They spoke of what they were looking for and asked questions based upon their descriptions. They also spoke of what the company needed to continue it's growth and how I would fit in perfectly to help them as their company kept growing. About a week and a half after the interview, I went sent an automated email stating I did not get the job. I felt mislead and was surprised. The company is very young and is growing.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Appareo Systems.

Interview

I expected to be hammered with technical questions but the interview process was very laid back and easy going. Interview process consisted of three interviews, two phone and one in person. One was with the son of the CEO, the second was with a team lead and the third interview was with the same team lead and another engineer. Questions focused on course work and any side projects I had worked on.

Embedded Software Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appareo Systems.

Interview

Initially submitted the resume online, and was contacted for a phone screen request with a hiring manager. But the scheduled interview call never came and was later contacted after a couple of days with next available slot timings. The interviewer was changed to an HR person this time. The replies for the rescheduling process took lot a lot of time.

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Appareo Systems (Tempe, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview, where I was asked basic cultural interview questions. I applied for the position on their company website and received their response in a week. I don't know why but after a week I was scheduled again for the same interview. I think it was a miss-communication between the HR and the interviewer. But after the interview I didn't got any reply. Even after writing them follow up mails, I got no reply. I think that's a reject.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join Appareo systems?   1 Answer
    • What kind of manager you want to work under?   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Appareo Systems (Tempe, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

I had two phone screen interviews and one on site. All of them were pretty casual, no real technical questions.The first interview was with one of the heads of the company which was odd.The on site consisted of lunch with the team there. Make sure you can explain any projects you did well.