Appco Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.0

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Santa Ana, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

First interview went over the business, also in general what your goals are and why you wanted to interview.
    The second interview they had one of their manager trainee discuss one on one in detail what the job requires and what exactly you would be doing. Then they have you fill out a paper in response to the information that was given to you by the trainee. Next, you either get the job or dont

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about what your past work experiences have been like?   2 Answers

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

Very quick. Filled out forms, spoke with the manager one-on-one for about ten minutes. Had to return a second day for an "Observation Day" in which you went out to the field with a rep who is trying to build his/her team and canvassed all day to see how the person and position fit each other.

Interview Questions

• Asked about goals, previous background and interests, why should they hire you....basic stuff   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group.

Interview

Phone screen, then In house observation where they go over the company and opportunity in a group, then a quick interview Q&A paper and then a meeting with the manager,, then an observation day with your leader after they extend an offer to you. Very Quick process to go through.

Sales/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Approximately 6 people attended the interview orientation and a brief overview of the company was given. Applicants were informed they would be in the filled 80% of the day and 20% in office for team goals and meetings.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer wanted to know what were my personal and professional goals for the next 10-years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Pasadena, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

When I arrived I had a quick wait time, also had to fill out paperwork about self before interview. The office was professional and staff was friendly and talkative. Nice office environment with current music in the background and comfortable seating with magazines offered. Made you feel at ease. Hiring person had follow through email after confirming interview with directions to location which I appreciated.

not enough compensation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

1rst interview: Informative. Generally just looking to see if you have the right attitude for the position before moving you on to second interview. Interviewer was very friendly and open. Made sure to express that they are looking for candidates they can train that are interested in a career, advancement and very willing to learn

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appco Group.

Interview

When I entered into their office, they gave you a application form to fill out. After I finished the form, they gave me a brief interview to introduce the company and to ask something about myself. If they thought you were the right person that they wanted,they would call you back to take a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here ?   1 Answer

Events/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appco Group (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

First I waited in the lobby and filled out an application. It was about 3 pages long and the questions weren't difficult. The interview itself was quite brief - the interviewer first asked me questions about my experiences and then explained what the company does and my potential role in it.

Interview Questions

The role wasn't what I imagined and I wouldn't be using my skills.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group.

Interview

The person who interviewed me went a little over my application and resume but very briefly since there were other applicants, they'll ask a few questions while going over it as well. It was a very simple and fast paced interview. They don't really take that much time to get to know you on the first interview. If they feel your personality suits their company or role you're apply for then you will be invited back to shadow over an employee to get a feel of the company. After the day of shadowing, you will be either be invited to join the company or declined.

Interview Questions

• What is a hobby of yours?   1 Answer
    • How are your communication skills?   Answer Question
    • Are you looking for a job or a career where you can progress in the company?   Answer Question
    • How well do you think you did on a scale of 1-10 on this interview?   Answer Question
    • What was your first impression when you came in?   Answer Question

Appco Group Response

Jul 6, 2015 – Global Head of Communications

Hello, thanks for taking the time to submit feedback on your recruitment experience. We're so pleased you had a positive experience and accepted the role. There's just one point we'd like to ... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy and relaxed. They ask you to fill out a questionnaire and then the office manager takes you to his office for a one on one interview. If they like you, you get asked to come back for a 2nd interview. The second interview is more of a group meeting where they explain to you what the company is about and ask you questions about yourself. Participation in questions throughout the meeting will make you standout and look better. At the end of it, the manager will take each person in the meeting to his office one by one and either offer them a position or let them go. (Everyone seems to get the position)