Applied Behavior Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Applied Behavior Consultants

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Applied Behavior Consultants

Tutor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Applied Behavior Consultants in August 2016.

Interview

It was overall not very stressful. You watch a video, the interviewer comes in and asks you about your experience. Also about hypothetical situations. Just make sure you are very animated and engaging with the 'child' and you should be fine! They really appreciate it when they can tell you care about the kids.

Interview Questions

• She will give you a box of toys and tell you to act like she is a child with autism and try to get her attention   Answer Question

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applied Behavior Consultants (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Intial interview is a group setting with a tour of school & basic knowledge. Then you may be picked to do a one on one interview. You should dress business casual.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with kids or children with disabilities?   Answer Question

Behavior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applied Behavior Consultants (Sacramento, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I came in and they toured me around and asked if I had any questions. Then I was in an interview with several people and they asked me about my goals and passions as well as scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• How would I prioritize given tasks?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Applied Behavior Consultants.

Interview

It last about 45 minutes. There are numerous of scenario questions. The scenario questions were about how you would troubleshoot lessons. There were scenario questions about how you would deal with therapists. There were scenario questions about how you would deal parents.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applied Behavior Consultants in February 2018.

Interview

Staff showed me around the company first (made me feel more relaxed and comfortable) and proceed to interview me after. The interview itself was about 15-20 minutes. Be yourself and show that you have a genuine interest in learning about autism. They mostly look at your experiences and your willingness to grow as well as gain experience from this job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with children specifically children with disabilities.   Answer Question

Registered Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applied Behavior Consultants (Santa Clarita, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I saw the ad on Craigslist looking for RBTs. They'll give you training free of charge so that got me all excited. However, it was the interviewer who made me not want to work for that company. I had the interview at their Lyons Avenue office in Santa Clarita. I could tell that she wasn't in the mood to interviewing and she seemed impatient and condescending. For sure I didn't want to work with people who has that kind of attitude. Disgusting.

Interview Questions

• If you were with your client and his/her parents at the mall and your client started to crying out loud, what would you do in that situation to maker him/her stop crying? *when doing the interview, you'll be asked to put pieces of papers numbered 1 to 100 in order to see if you can mutitask   Answer Question

Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Applied Behavior Consultants (Valencia, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

You'll have to multitask during the interview by lining up letters of the alphabet while answering questions. They ask about your experience with kids and autism. They ask you to teach them a skill.