Applus+ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 11, 2017

2.6

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Applus+ (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview was your average interview. The manager that interviewed me was very informative. Usual interview questions - What are your strengths and weaknesses? Can you stopped, bend, and be on your feet? How did you hear about the company?

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Applus+ (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted through email to set a time for a phone interview three days after I submitted my resume for the position. The recruiter that I spoke to was very pleasant. The general vibe of the interview was very relaxed as she was very clear with her questions, and she did not seem rushed at all. Side note: I take responsibility for the outcome of the interview, but I do feel like it's a shame as the outcome resulted from me not having an interview in nearly two years (I was a little rusty), and I felt like I would have been very successful in this role. =/

Interview Questions

• Why choose to work here at Applus?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe a "good manager"?   Answer Question
    • Describe a recent conflict you experienced in the workplace, and how was this conflict resolved?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you did not meet a client's (internal or external) needs?   Answer Question
    • Are you ok with the company location? (Houston location: Dairy Ashford and 69 (formerly 59)?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Applus+ (Bakersfield, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview questions were pre-written. Questions were based on how safe you are while driving and working in hazardous environments. Total interview time was less than 15 minutes. Interviewed with HR and a manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your tire popped while driving a company vehicle?
      What is your strength when it comes to dealing with people?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Applus+ (Sugar Land, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

No clear direction and JD did not compliment the role. As an analyst you are taught to distinguish if someone knows their work based on a series of questions, I was baffled by the responses. I left the interview feeling like it was a waste of time.

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Applus+ (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The process is for to managers and a member of HR to participate in the interview. Panel interview with each manager asking questions and giving you the chance to ask questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Ask for a brief description of my past work experience and what would I bring to the company.   1 Answer

Ops Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Applus+ (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Very quick...I was asked only a few questions. We talked about working in a team versus working alone. We discussed being able to work from home which was an option. All three if my interviewers used profanity. The environment was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Would you season your food before you taste it.   1 Answer

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Applus+ (Sussex, WI) in September 2012.

Interview

There was a phone interview with the recruiter, followed up by an in-person panel interview with three managers. The whole process moved along pretty quickly and took only about a week from initial phone interview to when I received an offer. Interestingly, they didn't ask for any references.

Interview Questions

• The in-person interview was pretty straightforward. We basically just discussed my work history and some of the projects in which I've participated.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Again, it was very straightforward. The offer made to me was within the range I had requested.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Applus+.

Interview

Basic Mechanical Engineering Test, Aptitude Test, HR Question Paper. Tests are easy. These are follwed by a Technical Interview. Questions are fundamental in nature. Your basics have to be strong. Questions can be asked based on the answers given in your written test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applus+.

Interview

The interview was cool and normal. Both the HR and Technical persons asked standard questions and explain properly the position. I just appeared for the first contact. I have to go other rounds for the complete interview process. The first interview was on skype. After the interview, they tell me to contact after for other processes.

Call Centre Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Applus+ (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Very friendly and quite informal, more of a chat than a typical competency based interview. Second interview involved a small task (replying to a customer complaint. I was unsuccessful but can't hold it against them as they seemed decent folks.