Applus+ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Applus+

2.5

Ops Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Applus+ (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Very quick...I was asked only a few questions. We talked about working in a team versus working alone. We discussed being able to work from home which was an option. All three if my interviewers used profanity. The environment was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Would you season your food before you taste it.   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Applus+ (Bakersfield, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview questions were pre-written. Questions were based on how safe you are while driving and working in hazardous environments. Total interview time was less than 15 minutes. Interviewed with HR and a manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your tire popped while driving a company vehicle?
      What is your strength when it comes to dealing with people?   Answer Question

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Applus+ (Sussex, WI) in September 2012.

Interview

There was a phone interview with the recruiter, followed up by an in-person panel interview with three managers. The whole process moved along pretty quickly and took only about a week from initial phone interview to when I received an offer. Interestingly, they didn't ask for any references.

Interview Questions

• The in-person interview was pretty straightforward. We basically just discussed my work history and some of the projects in which I've participated.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Again, it was very straightforward. The offer made to me was within the range I had requested.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Applus+ (Kent, WA).

Interview

Panel Interview with potential supervisor and client executives who asked about skills and capabilities. Asked specific questions about potential scenarios and what my responses would be. Also asked questions regarding personal history and extra curricular activities.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Applus+ (Houston, TX).

Interview

Fairly easy, more likely of a conversational interview. Discussed the position and additional benefits. Discuss pros and cons of the job. The process took about two weeks and an additional 2 week to accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you could not meet customer expectation   Answer Question

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Applus+ (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The process is for to managers and a member of HR to participate in the interview. Panel interview with each manager asking questions and giving you the chance to ask questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Ask for a brief description of my past work experience and what would I bring to the company.   1 Answer

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Applus+ (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted through email to set a time for a phone interview three days after I submitted my resume for the position. The recruiter that I spoke to was very pleasant. The general vibe of the interview was very relaxed as she was very clear with her questions, and she did not seem rushed at all. Side note: I take responsibility for the outcome of the interview, but I do feel like it's a shame as the outcome resulted from me not having an interview in nearly two years (I was a little rusty), and I felt like I would have been very successful in this role. =/

Interview Questions

• Why choose to work here at Applus?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe a "good manager"?   Answer Question
    • Describe a recent conflict you experienced in the workplace, and how was this conflict resolved?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you did not meet a client's (internal or external) needs?   Answer Question
    • Are you ok with the company location? (Houston location: Dairy Ashford and 69 (formerly 59)?   Answer Question

Tech Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Applus+.

Interview

I went through a sketchy 4 month hiring process. Every time they told me you should hear something by next week, what they should of said is next month. After all that they finally gave me an interview. They said I would hear back from them by the end of the following week. Do you think I got a call? Didnt think so. 2 weeks later i call/email them only to be told the postion is closed due to company problems.WHAT A JOKE!

F/T Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Applus+ (Auburn, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

Brief and easy. I had 2 interviewers in the room and they were impressed by my the first time I didn't need a second interview. And I was ready to start immediately.

Interview Questions

• If I was flexible in my time. And when can I take the drug test and start.   1 Answer

Senior Financial & Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Applus+ (Sugar Land, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

After a brief phone interview with HR, I met face to face with four people who would oversee/work with the position. They were open and honest about the workload and expectations. It was obvious that they were in growth mode and looking to combat the strain of that. I felt that we communicated well, and I appreciated their candor.

Interview Questions

• What efficiencies have you implemented and how?   1 Answer