Apps Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 29, 2017

3.2

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apps Associates (New York, NY).

Interview

It was an campus interview with 2 rounds and the final interview at their main office. Interview was on logical as well as programming languages. They were much focused on RDMS and SQL concepts

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apps Associates.

Interview

The interviewer asked me what language was I proficient in?
    And I said C.
    Then he started asking about C.
    Some questions that he asked include some common algorithms,and something about data structure.
    And also he asked me to write a program using my own computer which I took with me to interview.

Principal Consultant - FMW Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apps Associates (Boston, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

On the basis of what I have seen it seems very novice and unprofessional organization... everything seemed random!! They kinda forced me into an interview and the head of the oracle fusion middleware unit agreed to talk to me at 9pm his time, since I did not have anything in my calender for another week or so. The interview went on fine and it was very subjective interview.

The next round was f2f interview and the company is so cheap that they decided to have a f2f on skype... this really turned me off. I was kinda disgusted with the attitude and cheapness. And finally once it was over it seemed as if it was all a formality and they simply wanted to put on some piece of paper that that vice-president of the firm has seen the candidate to be hired. Pathetic!!

My take is; Not very technical people - company highly dependent on offshore people to deliver - no vision - no concrete strategy, simply working on leads from here and there.

Finally when I got the offer I declined even without reading it completely.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your current role?   Answer Question
    • Can you prepare sales presentations, Business development presentations? Cite some examples.   Answer Question

Unprofessional people
    Extremely Low package offered (40k less than the industry standard, NO SIGNING BONUS - NO RELOCATION CHARGES)
    Maximum 10% bonus year on year.
    No defined role and responsibilities - from sales to consulting, business development to project delivery everything was expected from me.

Linux Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apps Associates (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process took around one month. I got an interview appointment for Linux job.
    The first round was written exam consists of technical and verbal sections.
    The second round was Technical round in the 2:1 ratio face-to-face interview followed by Third round it was similar to HR round ( I thought I almost got selected). These three rounds are held on the same day.
    HR: you are done for the day and asked us to leave.
    Exactly after eight days, they scheduled us for HR discussion round.
    The Fourth round was HR discussion round.There is no response from the HR team for about 1 month after completion of four rounds of interview. I made a call to the HR and asked regarding the status of the job or interview process to which she replied that the market is down and the job posting is temporarily inactive.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apps Associates (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was good Interview. First round was written exam which consists of both aptitude and technical part (Technical part was from Java and Database mostly). Second round was Technical round. Interviewers make you feel very comfortable. It was good discussion with most of the questions from database and one programming question on stack was also given. Next round was HR round. This round was mostly to know about personality and check if you fit into company or not. I was willing to join Apps but got one internship offer and Apps wanted me to confirm my joining in December while I was going to graduate after 6months.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apps Associates (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was very nice experience for me in the whole interview process end to end till i have joined here the HR TAG team help me alot in the whole process

Interview Questions

• About personal and professional things   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apps Associates in November 2015.

Interview

Entire hiring process constitutes of three rounds. 1st round was little bit tough but its more on Database queries rather than other aptitude thing, clearing it would give us confidence to proceed for the further process. 2nd one is a technical round its totally based how we face that, the way we go for that will make it easy, like you need to be frank for what you know and should speak with confidence once if you can make your interviewer get your point then its over but frankly it is not too tough at the same time not easy, should be more confident on what you speak. Last one was the Hr round though it was hr there are two hr's who took the interview one will ask the hr point of questions and other will ask the technical thing. lastly result was announced after two months and after joining it is really a great platform for a fresher to start their career.

Interview Questions

• Basic java programs, made us to write code and will ask us to trace it out, pascal triangle,   Answer Question

Interview

The board will then begin asking you a series of questions to assess your knowledge, abilities and personal suitability. These may include:

Closed questions that demonstrate your knowledge by requiring a specific factual answer.
        Open-ended questions that are broader in scope and require you to work through the answer.
        Situational questions that describe a hypothetical situation and ask how you would proceed in those circumstances.
        Behavioural questions that ask you to describe a time in your own history when you dealt with a certain situation, and to explain how you dealt with it.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apps Associates (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very nice and the discussion was very healthy.
    HR Approach was very positive and explained the company growth.
    Technical panel was very cool and the interview discussion was very healthy.

Interview Questions

• Very gud technical questions.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apps Associates (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

The recruitment process was very professional and well-organized.It had 4 rounds:

1.Written test: It has 5 sections and each section contains 10 questions:Aptitude,verbal and non-verbal reasoning,logical reasoning,SQL and C programming.The time allocated was 1 hour.This round has sectional cut-off 6/10 and total cutoff-30/50.

2.Group Discussion:This round was for around 40 minutes.15 Members participated and every one got the opportunity to speak.It was a very friendly and interesting GD ever in my life.Two topics were given:One abstract and the other general one.HR gave the chance for the ones who didn't speak and asked them to conclude.It was an awesome experience.

3.Technical Interview:This was also for around 40 minutes.Technical skills on Oracle,C,C++ along with some logical and aptitude questions were asked.We were asked to write some programs, as well.Tested not only technical,but also problem solving skills quite well in this round.

4.HR interview:Never panic and be truthful.It's quite easy to crack this one if you remain yourself in this round.This lasted for around 20 minutes.They are quite friendly at Apps and they don't behave like they are down to earth, like other MNC recruitment managers.

Finally, I became an Associate.Received offer letter and awaiting call letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was fine and we must work for a minimum of 2years if we accept the offer