Arc'teryx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arc'teryx Interview Questions

Interviews at Arc'teryx

2.4

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arc'teryx.

Interview

There were several phone conversations which went very well. I was told it was down to 2 candidates. Then I had to interview with an outside representative (from Chicago.) That process was horrible. The representative from the company was rude, asked illegal, inappropriate questions and does not give the company a good public facing image. I would never work for this company after that experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arc'teryx (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Got hired in the back office after one-one interview. Was amazing. I love it. I had such a nice interviewer. It was cool. It was good. It was Hollywood. Entirely up to you whether you are going to do well or not my man. My main man. Good boy.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with outdoor products?   1 Answer

Marketing Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arc'teryx (North Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Relatively casual meeting between the manager and another colleague, typical non-hr personnel questions asked. They asked me to speak about myself, expand on key roles that applied to the current position. Looking for very direct experience from industry competitors.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arc'teryx (North Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I had a phone interview and proceeded on to a 2:1 interview. The phone interview went well and was comfortable, more of a personality test. I was told I would be interviewed by 1 person, showed up and didn't find out I was being interviewed my 2 completely different (and very cold/awkward) people until they greeted me. I understand that interviews are tough, but for a company that prides themselves on community and inclusivity, the 2:1 interview was pretentious and uncomfortable. The interviewers took me from feeling calm and casual to very nervous and awkward within the first 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep busy/stay positive during mundane or repetitive tasks?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arc'teryx (North Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2019.

Interview

Interview process was held at head office with two hiring managers. Casual dress code and very friendly conversations. They had me write up a mock email on how I would respond to angry emails.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arc'teryx (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2019.

Interview

Simple, liked my resume enough to move me forward in the hiring process. For an entry level position, so didn't seem to have too many in depth questions for me on initial screen.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? What do you like to do in your free time? Salary expectaions.   Answer Question

Product Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arc'teryx.

Interview

It was the worst interview in my life with a recruiter of Arc'teryx.
    She didn't ask about me. Even she didn't ask why I left.
    Also, she first contacted me via Linkedin
    She just asked about Gore-tex over and over.

Interview Questions

• - Can you tell me about Gore-tex?
      - Tell me more details about Gore-tex   1 Answer

Product Guide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arc'teryx.

Interview

Submitted CV online, received an email follow up to arrange an interview. The interview took place on the shop floor and was more an informal chat and the interviewer was friendly. However, they turned me down for reasons that should have been raised in the interview: eg: full time availability was required. Despite
    advising in advance my availability they wasted my time. Gave a really poor image of the brand and demonstrated how useless the management were on the simplest of things.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arc'teryx (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

The process took about 3 weeks. I applied online, had a phone interview with a recruiter and then a week later came in for a 1:1 with the team lead. Really enjoyed the recruiting process, I found it very easy to chat to everyone. Super down to earth company.

Product Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arc'teryx (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

there was a group project everyone had to work on together. For instance we had to sell a product and then present it together. Also, we had to go through a typical sales process and explain what the steps were.