Argento SC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Argento SC

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Argento SC (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

It was hard to schedule the time due to my schedule, but they were very nice, and changeable in scheduling. The interview went fast, but thoroughly.The interviewer was very nice. After the interview two days later they offered me a trial period of two weeks, with $15/hour, 5 days a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not Yet

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Argento SC (New York, NY).

Interview

They don't ask many questions just how much money you want and if you think you could do the job. They don't give a tour. just a day to start the trial week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They can't match what I suggested they could only pay less.

Argento SC Response

Sep 28, 2014 – VP

Please contact us directly and let us know who interviewed you so we can improve our experience next time.

Commercial (Production) Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Argento SC (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

One interview. Never showed me around the place and didn't tell me the salary. Didn't get a good vibe. Seemed like they demanded too much time-wise but couldn't give me pay specifics. Also... they make themselves out to be a creative organization, when in reality I don't think they are at all.