Arise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arise (Miami, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Things move quickly around here. At Internet speed. That means we have to be nimble, both in how we work and how we hire. We look for people who are great at lots of things, love big challenges and welcome big changes. We can’t have too many specialists in just one particular area. We’re looking for people who are good for Google—and not just for right now, but for the long term.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arise.

Interview

Applied through Career Services and received an email saying I had been selected for a Skype interview almost immediately. Set up an interview date through email. Interview lasted around 30 minutes, all behavioral. Never heard back from HR, not even to let me know they weren't interested in continuing the interview process.

Intuit Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. I only found the details on how much you get paid to be hard to find. The class was about $199.00 to start in few weeks with no paid training.

Interview Questions

• Working during the weekends   1 Answer

Arise Response

Sep 7, 2016 – Sr. Manager Sourcing & Strategy

Thank you for your comments. It sounds like you are currently working for a call center company in the Arise Network, not for Arise. There is no interview process in order to register to use the... More

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arise (Miramar, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online through my college website. Received a call back from HR, they were very friendly and we scheduled a Skype interview. The Skype interview lasted about 30 minutes and was pretty straightforward. No real curveballs. After that we scheduled a second round interview on site with a panel. Questions were a little more difficult and they asked for specifics on my resume but nothing out of the oridnary.

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arise (Miramar, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

There were three interviews: 1 over the phone, 1 over Skype, 1 in-person/group. The process is simple and transparent, but it also requires initiative, since you must complete a series of reviews/quizzes within a set time frame.
    As this was an ELDP position, the in-person/group interview also included a session with the current members of the program. This session, allows you to see what their day-to-day is like and ask any questions that you might have.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you failed. What would you do different today?   Answer Question

Business Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lithonia, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arise (Lithonia, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

There was no interview process. Business Owner opportunities based upon submitting an application, submitting to background checks, passing criterias for testing on various customer service and skillset modules and payment of financial comittment to partner with clients.

Interview Questions

• No interview questions (n/a)   1 Answer

Arise Response

Sep 7, 2016 – Sr. Manager Sourcing & Strategy

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arise.

Interview

In my first two interviews, all of the questions were reflective of my work history and technical questions based on the job description. Basically, if you didn't know about the space and job responsibilities they wouldn't move forward with your application.

It wasn't until the second round where the interview process went downhill. In the second round of interviews, I had verbal confirmation from the supervisor on the call that I was in the final series of interviews. However, when I tried to loop back with HR on setting up my interview/next steps, there was radio silence to set up that interview. When HR finally follow-up with me they had decided on another candidate. I had really high hopes for the job, but how HR handled this put a bad taste in my mouth.

If HR is reading this: I would highly recommend changing this process/how you communicate with candidates since this can negatively impact your company and how people recommend your services.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions reflecting the company and job description. Overall, the questions were extremely easy.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arise (Miramar, FL).

Interview

Fully-behavioral. HR manager will have a phone interview with you, followed by face to face with HR head and hiring manager. All questions are easy and do very little to show you how horrible they treat you there as an employee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You negotiate with HR and they work with finance to come-up with a final number.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Arise (Miramar, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

Received a call to filter/screen skill level. From there, moved on to an in-person interview with the hiring manager. After about 45 minutes, the hiring manager stepped out and when she came back told me that others would be joining. This was unexpected and looked like lack of planning or maybe intentional to throw me off. I was called in for a second interview where I talked briefly with the hiring manager but then continued on with her manager. The interview went well but I was told that a third interview might be needed because another manager who needed to see me was not in the office. Now that IS poor planning. That third interview was not necessary and I received an offer shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to draw a process map on a whiteboard while answering other questions.   Answer Question

Received another offer from a much better company.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arise (Miramar, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

I was asked how I felt about being a mentor and motivator , as well as what background skills I held in managing .

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a agent that was rude on the phone   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy