KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Arise Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 110 of over 110 interviews

Other4%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Arise

Application

I interviewed at Arise

Interview

Thankfully, there is no interview for Arise, but there is an assessment you have to pass to qualify for any of the available jobs on the website. You can pass any class without having to go through an interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions regarding customer service
    Answer Question

Arise

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arise in May 2022

Interview

It was okay but there was some problems and some issues that kept going on and on through the years and on and on. The problems just kept on appearing one after the other like clockwork.

Interview Questions
  • Best Dance? New Catchphrase? How many to win? Are ya Winnin Son?

Arise

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Arise in Mar 2022

Interview

This was a long one. It took a whole month before someone reached out to me after applying (the email I received after application said it would be about 72 hours), so I honestly had forgotten about the position by then. After an interview with the internal recruiter, we set up an interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was deeply knowledgeable about the position and we had a great conversation. Next was a panel interview with two people leaders from other departments that this position would be partnering with. After that, I was asked to interview with the hiring manager's boss, a VP. This process was extra nerve wracking, but the VP was amazing and we had another great conversation. This interview with the VP took place a whole month after they had contacted me, so it has been two months since I applied by this point. I was later contacted to set up one more interview, which was a wrap up with the internal recruiter. Along the way, I was aware that they were considering multiple candidates and they were very transparent about the process and how things were going. Overall, pretty laid back conversations but it took quite a while.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about a time you felt challenged and how you overcame it.

Arise

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arise in Feb 2022

Interview

This experience was so very disappointing where you if you do not pay for the training, you will pay with your time and equipment. Training is long and out of date and took up at least 20 hour a week. Not great if you need this job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I interviewed at Arise (Miramar, FL)

Interview

Easy, not really an interview, more like explaining the job and work you would be doing. Telling, or guiding you on how to sign up. OMG.... Glassdoor, I don't have anything else to say about it. Hopefully this is 30 words now.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arise (Raleigh, NC) in Dec 2021

Interview

Interview process is not hard just be prepared for real unexpected questions that you really don’t get asked … if hired the onboarding process is kinda weird not going to lie almost feel like scam lol but yeah

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arise (Miami, FL) in Nov 2021

Interview

It was easy not time consuming at all .. would do again . Should have a actual person this instead of doing everything on your own .. it gets confusing

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my previous work History

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Arise (Indianapolis, IN) in Sep 2021

Interview

Interview was solely in a chat room which wasn’t bad however, when trying to have time to think about the position they were very pushy. I asked about training payment and they noted that I would be paid however everywhere else is saying I would have to pay so I’m slightly confused.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arise (Bowie, MD) in Aug 2021

Interview

The Process was very easy. There isnt a catch or anything, there really is no interview process which makes it 10x better. You really just pick your own job and what fits you and your schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I interviewed at Arise (Columbia, SC)

Interview

Tests lots and lots of tests various forms to fill out took about half an hour every 30 days this form is stupid and I can't stand should like this

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 110 Interviews

Arise Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Arise as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.06 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for At Home-Customer Service and Customer Service rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for CSP and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Arise takes an average of 15 days when considering 104 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for At Home-Customer Service had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Customer Service roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 23 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Arise according to 104 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.49%