Arise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arise Interview Questions

Interviews at Arise

2.1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arise in June 2020.

Interview

It was a brief check of my voice and my equipment. a background check and it gave me the class times. Then you take a class that last about a month and you start working.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arise.

Interview

It was a straightforward behavioral interview over the phone, a remote excel exam, a second-round interview at the office with a panel of former and current emerging leaders, and a third-round interview with 3 to 4 director to executive-level team members.

Interview Questions

• Q: Would you rather deliver something late, but perfect, or deliver something on time, but incomplete?
      Q: Who is your hero?   3 Answers

Carnival Work From Home Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arise (Winston-Salem, NC) in July 2019.

Interview

I did a assessment through Arise and got Job offers with different companies that use their database the jobs are from different companies like Carnival, air bnb and some other travel companies I never went through with it because they weren't paying enough

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked anything after I finished the assessment I was sent an email for the Kings company they offered me work from home jobs with them, they send out email on the regular and keep in contact   Answer Question

Interview

The interview is a large type of group info thing. They tell everyone that you can only make money if you work. I am a hard worker so that wasn't a problem. Bring you check book though. You have fees to get started.

Interview Questions

• Basically the ask you about your experiences   1 Answer

Virtual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arise (Detroit, MI).

Interview

After class if you got over 80% and made it through you calls without swearing or hanging up you pretty much got the sow ( statement of work) also some jobs require a drug screening

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arise (Detroit, MI) in January 2019.

Interview

No interview is required at all everything is easy you are an IBO. You do not have have to do an interview or answer any questions it is easy to get on with this company.

AT&T Sales Chat Interview

Interview

It was pretty easy to get in the class if you had the basic skills. You had to pay to get into a course and pass the course in order to move onto the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyons, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arise (Lyons, GA) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview was pretty easy if you have been or know customer service. Asked questions on how you can handle upset customers, what is a time you went beyond for a customer, how much experience do you have. I think those were pretty easy questions.Also like that Arise has many companies to chose from and a low rate for the training.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have, how would you handle and angry customer   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arise.

Interview

In my first two interviews, all of the questions were reflective of my work history and technical questions based on the job description. Basically, if you didn't know about the space and job responsibilities they wouldn't move forward with your application.

It wasn't until the second round where the interview process went downhill. In the second round of interviews, I had verbal confirmation from the supervisor on the call that I was in the final series of interviews. However, when I tried to loop back with HR on setting up my interview/next steps, there was radio silence to set up that interview. When HR finally follow-up with me they had decided on another candidate. I had really high hopes for the job, but how HR handled this put a bad taste in my mouth.

If HR is reading this: I would highly recommend changing this process/how you communicate with candidates since this can negatively impact your company and how people recommend your services.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions reflecting the company and job description. Overall, the questions were extremely easy.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arise (Kirkland, WA) in August 2018.

Interview

Mostly online, completing questionnaires and a PC test and background check. It was rather easy in my estimation. I would definitely recommend applying if you are looking for work-from-home. It is all online, except for the drug test, where they tell you where you can go to submit a urine sample. Easy peasy.