Arise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.0

CSP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arise (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

There is no Interview, you are simply recruited and you pay for your own background check and have to submit notarized proof of identity, which is another $10-$20 of investment. You are also made to pass a voice assessment as well as a computer scan to make sure that your technology is able to handle their VPN.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arise (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on line and followed the steps for the assessments that they required. This included some questions to see if WAH (Work at home) was a good fit for me, a voice assessment and skills assessment.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a customer   1 Answer

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arise (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I received an invitation to join the best work from home provider. I answered to invitation and now I work from home. There really isn't an interview, just answer a few simple questions about the type of computer you have and Internet access, also what type of phone service. If you meet their requirements, then you're in. If not, they guide you and tell you exactly what you need to get started.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work from home?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arise (Los Angeles, CA).

CSP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arise in January 2017.

Interview

just passing all modules and test group participation and simulations compliance with homework its mostly virtual process not with a actual person just mostly procedures test and some passing scores on certain test

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arise (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

no interview. some preliminary requirements like voice test, background check and a couple of company assessments. The worker need to understand they will need to pay for their training and will not be compensated during this training period. Costs vary depending on which client you select.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work 5 hours every weekend as part of you scope of work?   1 Answer

Certification Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arise (Miramar, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

I talked with someone on the phone about my experience and what I could bring to the table. Arise is a great company and I would have loved to work for them but I was not selected. I would apply again if given the opportunity.

Virtual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arise (Covington, LA).

Interview

The interview process was a ery easy process once you create a profile. You do a background check, voice assessment. And once certified to work you can view open positions. You have to pay a small amount to get trained by the client but at times this amount can be reimbursed.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions during this process.   Answer Question

Oct 7, 2016 – Sr. Manager Sourcing & Strategy

Accepted Offer Neutral Experience Easy Interview Interview No interview process. Just went through training and pre employment screening. This is a work from home job so the only thing that ... More

Customer Service Interview

Interview

No interview process. Just went through training and pre employment screening. This is a work from home job so the only thing that you needed to do was pass assessments and show residency.

Interview Questions

Arise Response

Sep 7, 2016 – Sr. Manager Sourcing & Strategy

Thank you for your comments. It sounds like you are currently working for a call center company in the Arise Network, not for Arise. There is no interview process in order to register to use the ... More

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arise.

Interview

The interview process was like most. You take an assessment, give a voice sample. Pay for a background check. Then you begin the 5 week class session which was four hours, 5 days a week unpaid. Class time did depend on which project you worked.

Interview Questions

Arise Response

Sep 7, 2016 – Sr. Manager Sourcing & Strategy