Arjo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Arjo

3.1

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sewickley, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arjo (Sewickley, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

Standard background ckeck drug test dmv check D O T health card Meeting the managment Team there was great they were the best team I had in my 43 years of wwork

Interview Questions

• How well would I handle be in I C U units   1 Answer

Negotiation

Went very Well being in the same job for 14 years I got what I needed for the job

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arjo in January 2013.

Interview

First I received a call from HR to discuss my resume and qualifications. This was really easy. She said she would call me back and did so a couple days later to set up an in-person interview. The in-person interview went ok. I met with the person I'd be working under and the interview lasted for an hour. The only con I guess is that most analysts there were new. So that was a turnoff. Afterwards, I met with someone in HR. Everyone seemed really nice but it just didn't seem as fast-paced as bigger corporations.

Interview Questions

• If you could change something at your workplace now, what would it be?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arjo (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

I was initially interviewed by HR. Then had a face to face meeting with Regional manager. I then had a phone interview with regional VP. I was then asked to do a ridealong with local territory manager. I had to submit a business plan . I was actually offered the position and then it was pulled back do to an insecure person in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know the hopsital market in your territory?   Answer Question

Accounting & Financial Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arjo (Addison, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

Intially applied via webpost on Indeed, received a call from their recruiter (who turned out to be a contract to hire, so she didn't even work for the company). Talked to her for a few minutes then she called me back a few days later to set up an interview. Three interviews with the same two people and about a month later I was hired after I called back to inquire about the position and if they were still looking.

Interview Questions

• I can't think of the most difficult question but the people I had first interactions with used A LOT of company acronyms that no normal person would know without working there for a while. Highly suggest research on the company is done on their website before going there (That is the only way you will learn anything about the company anyways)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No nogotiation. They were paying me a fair salary. I accepted.

Process Documentation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arjo (Addison, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Process was handled well. Interview was thorough. Manager was very knowledgeable and offered a flexible work experience. Manager was very responsive to my questions and upfront and honest.

Interview Questions

• Describe your background. Can you work independently   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Arjo (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

From my initial contact through to the interview itself Arjo staff were professional and friendly. The interview itself was conducted in a very fair manner and I was made to feel welcome. The questions were open and encouraged dialogue. My only criticism would be that I have yet to hear if I was successful or not, 5 days after the interview itself.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arjo (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Lots of competency based questions, interviewers were basically reading off an HR list of questions. Once they were over, had a good chat with the interviewer. Do your research and learn about the history of Arjo & Huntleigh, this will go a long way. Also leasrn as much as you can about the products prior to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Greatest achievement...... Give me an example of when.......   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negiotiation

Credit and Collections Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arjo in March 2012.

Interview

I met the director and the new supervisor of the department. Director was first and he said he hadn't been there that long and he had no clue on what was going on in his dept. The supervisor was nice but the director was clueless.

Interview Questions

• What is your least favorite task to do?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arjo (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Was asked about my previous job and my experience. Asked what is according to me good service and bad service. Then I was explained the nature of the job. Finally - role play.

Interview Questions

• Examples about a good customer service.
      Example about you resolving a situation with a difficult client.   Answer Question

Regional Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arjo in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process was fair and allowed me to come to the home office to meet most of the key people that I would be working with. When it came to the job offer, the company made unreasonable demands to accept the job offer in a short amount of time. Negotiation was difficult and degrading. Information was withheld until verbal acceptance and then the paperwork was significant with lots of caveats to getting paid commission dollars which is a big part of overall compensation.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee who was not doing their job effectively?   Answer Question

I did not feel that the company was people centric