Arkansas Children's Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arkansas Children's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arkansas Children's (Little Rock, AR) in Dec 2020

Interview

Human Resources contacted me and set up interview process. The process was a remote video interview with relevant members of the team. The interview platform used was Microsoft Teams. Arrive early to the Teams meeting.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience in the Payroll function of accounting?
    1 Answer
  • How would you handle certain situation?

Arkansas Children's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arkansas Children's

Interview

A rough timeline of the process: Day 1 - Applied online Day 10 - Zoom interview with hiring manager and department lead Day 20 - Second Zoom interview Day 30- HR reached out with an offer

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself. Why are you interested in working at our hospital?
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I interviewed at Arkansas Children's (Little Rock, AR) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview was setup via text messaging which made the process much quicker than other companies. The interview was conducted via Microsoft Teams (I do not recommend using a Macbook for this). There were five people interviewing me and it was a good representation of the team you would be working with.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where the situation changed a project you had been working on? What would you want to accomplish upon starting?

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arkansas Children's (Little Rock, AR) in Apr 2020

Interview

You are contacted by a HR Recruiter and they set up the interview. Interview is done via Teams due to Covid. The hiring manager will ask you to tell them about yourself and then ask you some questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you got some negative feedback about your job performance and how you corrected it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arkansas Children's (Little Rock, AR) in Jul 2018

Interview

3 part process. 1. phone interview with hiring manager 2. in-person with only the hiring manager. 3. interview with the team. round 2 we went over about 12 scenarios that could happen on the job to determine the best way I would solve the issue.

Interview Questions
  • interview 1 what are pressing childhood issues that you're passionate about and how does ACH fit into the picture?

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arkansas Children's (Little Rock, AR)

Interview

Interview was time consuming. You have to make it through HR before meeting with director. Once you meet with director or hiring personnel, then you have to wait for back ground and drug test to come back. Takes a little bit

Interview Questions
  • Pretty much goes over resume in detail
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arkansas Children's (Little Rock, AR) in Sep 2015

Interview

I was tested in data entry and costumer services as first step, really short test in a small room, just me and a computer, nothing to be worry, then I have a a personal interview with all the involve people in the department, five people around me asking questions. They was really relax, no stress, laid back, they make you feeling really comfortable. Great professionals.

Interview Questions
  • Why I wan to work there? How i will solve a situation with a upset costumer, etc

Arkansas Children's

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arkansas Children's in Dec 2013

Interview

After applying I got called in for a interview, but before you can go to the interview you have to pass a typing test its just filling information in such as name, address, etc. After you complete that you have a short customer service section. It's all pretty easy just practice typing before going in. After my interview it took about a week or maybe two to hear back and then after that I had to do some stuff through employee health such TB skin test, drug test, and flu shot. Then I started the following monday.

Interview Questions
  • The interview is really easy and laid back. She'll ask questions that are really easy like why you wanna work for childrens.
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

One interview with supervisor. Asked to plan a lesson, teach a group of students, and was offered job in about a week. starting date was 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • Asked something like: How do you know you can handle a group of challenging toddlers or babies?

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arkansas Children's (Little Rock, AR)

Interview

Quite lengthy, at least 3 interviews, sharing a personal connection will always make a difference, they want to see that you are smart, driven, goal-oriented, have fundraising experience, and are a team-player. Dress as professionally as possible. If offered the position, you will have to pass a tb test and drug screen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews