Arkansas Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Arkansas Federal Credit Union Interview Questions

Interviews at Arkansas Federal Credit Union

3.2

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arkansas Federal Credit Union (Jacksonville, AR) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with the department manager and head of HR. Inert view took about an hour and they answered all of my questions. The job description they provided did not accurately describe the work I was required to do.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arkansas Federal Credit Union.

Interview

You will fill out an application online. There will then be a short phone interview. After that you will be contacted by the hiring manager or personnel. The interview process will be done with one to three people. After that, if being considered, you will have to take an online assessment test, background check, and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to explain what your plans are for the first 90 days in your position.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arkansas Federal Credit Union (Jacksonville, AR) in September 2018.

Interview

Recruiting: HR was extremely professional and made sure I had all the information needed. The Interviews: Challenging, as the AFCU is diligently seeking to find the right person and fit within the organization. The environment was professional and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• SBO (Situation, Behavior and Outcome) related questions. "Tell me a time..., when was the last time..., how did you react..."   Answer Question

MOrtgage Loan Originator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Arkansas Federal Credit Union (Jacksonville, AR) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn and was contacted within 2 weeks for my first interview. The first interview was a group interview. Afterwards, I was called for a second one on one interview. A drug test and customer service exam was also required at different times.

Interview Questions

• What is one accomplishment you feel you have achieved in the last year?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arkansas Federal Credit Union (Jacksonville, AR) in February 2015.

Interview

Group interview with myself and two other candidates - interviewing with a panel. This was followed by individual interview with the same panel of people. Offer was made and had to get a drug test. Offer was finalized once the background and drug test results were in.

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arkansas Federal Credit Union (Jacksonville, AR) in June 2015.

Interview

Process took a little over 3 weeks. Hard to get a phone call back to figure out what "stage" your application was at. Unorganized and full of people who thought very highly of themselves. Process was long and drawn out. Felt like you were applying to become the President and CEO of the company.

Interview Questions

• Group interview, even though this would have worked better with an individual interview. Basic questions with a few job-related ones. Afterwards had to take an online assessment test which was a joke itself then was told there would be a "project" to complete afterwards and whoever did the best would essentially be chosen. I really don't know who these people think they are but the whole interview and hiring process was ridiculously extreme. Low pay offered and not worth it!   1 Answer
    • Name a time you made a significant mistake. What was it and how to you resolve it?   Answer Question

Arkansas Federal Credit Union Response

Jun 3, 2016 – Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback! I do apologize for your negative experience. We have made some significant changes to our interview process. We hope it improves the experience for other candidates.

Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arkansas Federal Credit Union (Jacksonville, AR) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process began with a group interview. It was myself and a couple other people surrounded by a panel of interviewers. A few days later I got asked to take a skills assessment. Next, I had a phone interview and maybe a day or two later I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO JOB
      QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO PERSONALITY
      QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO CRITICAL THINKING/ CONFLICT RESOLUTION   Answer Question

Service Center Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryant, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arkansas Federal Credit Union (Bryant, AR) in April 2015.

Interview

Group Interview with members of SC Leadership, HR, and other applicants. It went for about an hour due to there being 4 applicants and everyone responding to questions. They asked numerous questions ranging from previous experience questions to random questions like the one I included. By far it was the best interview experience I ever had. I left the interview feeling like I had the job, and a couple days later I received the offer!

Interview Questions

• If you had a biography written about you, who would write it and what would be the title?   Answer Question

Service Center Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arkansas Federal Credit Union in September 2015.

Interview

Group interview with two other job candidates and a panel of local manager, HR team, and training rep. It was a relaxed style of interview and gave candidates the opportunity to ask questions and/or learn more about the position and company. Overall a good experience, though would have preferred an individual interview.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions, but one I found interesting is what would you do if you had found a coworker made a mistake with a member? How would you go about correcting it, and would you tell the member?   Answer Question

Service Center Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arkansas Federal Credit Union (Little Rock, AR) in July 2016.

Interview

They called me in for two interviews. The first was to test how well I interacted with the other applicants, the second was to see how well I would fit in the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to give a specific example of situations I had encountered during my customer service experience.   Answer Question