Armstrong Teasdale Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Armstrong Teasdale Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Armstrong Teasdale

Accounting Manager Interview

Interview

I was working with a recruiter who submitted my resume. Within a few days I had a phone interview that lasted about 45 minutes. Easy conversation about my work history and education. Next I had an in person interview shortly after.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Armstrong Teasdale (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The interviewer was good to work with and asked intelligent questions. I felt I was very fairly evaluated and they knew what they needed to know about me to make an informed hiring decision.

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Armstrong Teasdale.

Interview

Friendly and professional atmosphere. Fair interview. Interviewer genuinely interested in getting to know you. Unfortunately, follow up process was a bad experience. No notification on promised deadline. No response to follow up inquiry. Contradictive because emphasized how firm cares about employees. Apparently not so much about applicants that don't get hired.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Armstrong Teasdale (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2013.

Interview

Since I worked in the same city, my first interview took place on-site with the hiring attorney. The interview was laid back and focused on my work experience. Second round was a full day affair at the head office in St. Louis. I sat in an office while attorneys (one or two at a time) shuffled in and out to interview me. I interviewed with about 5 associates and 2 partners, including the group leader. Lunch took place at a nearby establishment in the company of 3 additional partners. Overall, the process was predictable and not at all intense.

Interview Questions

• Describe cases you have worked on? What is your opinion on [recent Supreme Court ruling]?   Answer Question