Armstrong Teasdale Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Armstrong Teasdale

Litigation Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Armstrong Teasdale (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2018.

Interview

I was contacted and invited to a remote video interview with an HR Specialist. I was contacted approximately one week later for formal in person interview with a number of members on the team.

Interview Questions

• Please give a summary of your experience in litigation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake St Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Armstrong Teasdale (Lake St Louis, MO) in October 2018.

Interview

The process was very professional, I went through a couple of remote interviews and would likely have moved forward to an in-person interview. All my questions were answered throughout the process and the group was very accommodating.

Interview Questions

• What fields do I generally have experience drafting patent applications in?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Armstrong Teasdale.

Interview

I applied online through their website and got an interview a few weeks later. They followed up about a week after the interview with a decision whether to proceed to the next interview round or not. The application process is fairly simple.

Interview Questions

• Basically, they asked about my work experience, work projects, etc. Fairly standard questions based on my resume. They described their firm and its needs, stating that they're going through an "organic growth" phase.   Answer Question

Litigation Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Armstrong Teasdale.

Interview

Met briefly in conference room with HR representative. Then met with members of the team I'd be working with. It was a bit intimidating being interviewed by 5 people, 3 of them partners.

Interview Questions

• Biggest strengths, weaknesses, why'd you leave previous jobs, etc. Fairly standard.   Answer Question

Accounting Manager Interview

Interview

I was working with a recruiter who submitted my resume. Within a few days I had a phone interview that lasted about 45 minutes. Easy conversation about my work history and education. Next I had an in person interview shortly after.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Armstrong Teasdale (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The interviewer was good to work with and asked intelligent questions. I felt I was very fairly evaluated and they knew what they needed to know about me to make an informed hiring decision.

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Armstrong Teasdale.

Interview

Friendly and professional atmosphere. Fair interview. Interviewer genuinely interested in getting to know you. Unfortunately, follow up process was a bad experience. No notification on promised deadline. No response to follow up inquiry. Contradictive because emphasized how firm cares about employees. Apparently not so much about applicants that don't get hired.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Armstrong Teasdale (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process is great-you go through a basic screener and then call back. The attorneys are friendly and generally pretty helpful. Enjoyed this interview and left thinking that the firm would be a great fit given my desire to practice IP patent law and that is a growing area for them.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Armstrong Teasdale (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2013.

Interview

Since I worked in the same city, my first interview took place on-site with the hiring attorney. The interview was laid back and focused on my work experience. Second round was a full day affair at the head office in St. Louis. I sat in an office while attorneys (one or two at a time) shuffled in and out to interview me. I interviewed with about 5 associates and 2 partners, including the group leader. Lunch took place at a nearby establishment in the company of 3 additional partners. Overall, the process was predictable and not at all intense.

Interview Questions

• Describe cases you have worked on? What is your opinion on [recent Supreme Court ruling]?   Answer Question