Arohatech IT Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arohatech IT Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arohatech IT Services

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arohatech IT Services.

Interview

The hiring process had around 4 rounds. First, mailing work-samples and website review. After being shortlisted, there were 2 written tests. One was taken to test basic skills and generic knowledge about SEO, SMO, PPC etc. Second written test comprised essay-writing on any given topic. If you clear these rounds, next is FtoF interview with the team-leader. Last round was with the HR.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between 301 redirection and using canonical tag?   Answer Question

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arohatech IT Services (New Delhi (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

there was few steps like apttitude,technical & HR

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arohatech IT Services (New Delhi (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Interviews are more focused on IQ and personal capability. ArohaTech do not give much value to year of experience one may have, but is more concerned about what you achieved in past practically and how result oriented you are.

If someone got nice IQ / Intelligence with good analytical/logical reasoning skills, you are absolutely in no matter what was your college percentage or how much is your experience.

Interview Questions

• There is a wall on your back side. Can you break it without any help or hammer?   3 Answers
    • Do you love Google? If yes, what colors they have in their Logo?   1 Answer