Arrow Electronics Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 302 of over 302 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Boulder, CO) in Feb 2020

Interview

I really enjoyed the interview process. It was not intimidating and I had great conversations. The first interview was a personality test type of interview and then the second one was a more serious interview for my position. I was given a high level overview of what the company is all about.

Interview Questions
  • What is one problem you have dealt with and what steps did you take to fix it?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Arrow Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Arrow Electronics

Interview

Process was easy. Recruiter, manager, and then director. Seemed like it went really well and then I heard nothing for two weeks. I followed up with the recruiter and hiring manager and had no response. Very sad that they would treat people that are interested in their company with no respect.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to make a decision without all the answers.

Arrow Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Arrow Electronics

Interview

2 step interview process excluding the HR round. 1. HR Round: basic discussion on the position itself and the roles and responsibilities . 2. 2 Rounds of technical rounds. One with the SME and technical folks and another with the whole team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arrow Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Arrow Electronics

Interview

Well structured and HR being on of the business as well. There were two rounds of interview starting with HR round and one panel interview. Overall good experience with the process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Boston, MA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Ask questions about the relative projects, then give a take-home homework. In my case, the project is an Angular project, they go through the project, and ask some features, how to implement those features.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arrow Electronics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics

Interview

Two interviews on the same day with multiple managers. Good conversations and no awkward at all. Just be yourself and the interviewers will help guide the conversation towards whatever information they'd like to hear from you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Prague) in Feb 2021

Interview

Phone call for 15 mins. The lady introduced her name only and then started asking questions about me, about my past experience and some more questions related to me. Then she asked me if I have some questions for her, and that's it. She didnt say anything about the company, about the role/position.So basically, I would even know that I am talking to Arrow representative. And she didnt seem to be interested in the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in Feb 2021

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter, was told I would be moved forward in the process and should read their "Five Years Out" positioning in advance of the next round. Two weeks pass and I get a form rejection letter from their Applicant Tracking System

Interview Questions
  • Standard work history and salary expectations.

Arrow Electronics

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics

Interview

1st interview with HR and skill test (Excel), need to complete 3 spreadsheets and answer some questions, there are also some intro about the company. 2nd interview with direct manager, more job specific questions

Interview Questions
  • Share one of the challenges you faced in your previous jobs and how you have overcome it

Arrow Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Arrow Electronics

Interview

One interview- got the job offer the next day. I went through a recruiting agency. They set up the interview and provided me with information and interview prep. Great company and fairly easy Interview process

Interview Questions
  • Very lax! Just general questions about my work history. Then was told general information and overview of the company. Conversational!

Arrow Electronics

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Arrow Electronics

Interview

Swift interview process. First part; corporate recruiter phone call Second part; manager interview Third part (if needed); Director interview or other sales manager input Basic questions on your background, where your experience fits into Arrow. Know about your value you bring to customers. Relationship building.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 302 Interviews