Arroweye Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arroweye Solutions (Chicago, IL) in July 2008.

Interview

Face to face interview with the head of development. Was a young guy. Asked some basic questions about previous work. Gave me a quick test of my SQL and HTML/CSS skills. The whole thing took maybe an hour.

Interview Questions

• Gave me a piece of paper with a bunch of tables defined on them and asked me to select a bunch of stuff using joins, dates, and database functions (lower, etc).   Answer Question
    • Presented with a DOM tree and asked to use css to style certain elements.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was out of work in a down economy. I didn't really have much bargaining power.

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arroweye Solutions (Henderson, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied via a ad posted online received an email from Jody to set up an interview for that friday. During the interview I met with Anna who asked me about my experience and told me about the company and job. She was very nice, I then had a second interview with Katie. She was also a pleasure to speak with after more information about the company and growth I was ready to start yesterday. She told me I will hear back from her in 5 days if they decide to hire me

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Are you a multi tasker? Are you ok with wearing multiple hats?   1 Answer

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arroweye Solutions (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

Three interviews. One with Anna (Client Services Manager) who is one of the fakest individuals I know. Katy, (Client Services Director) complete hypocrite, and with Bob McCormick (VP of Operations) completely a gentleman.

Interview Questions

• Describe why you enjoy customer service   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise Manor, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arroweye Solutions (Sunrise Manor, NV) in November 2015.

Interview

Asside from the drug screen and the required fingerprint scans at the local PD, I was brought to a computer and shown different types of "travelers" which were essentially forms with the correct information as how to go about processing. They tested us to see if we could understand basic directions.

Interview Questions

• Q: When you have a question who should you ask   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arroweye Solutions (Henderson, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

Got a email inviting me into a interview it also had the application and background check form for me to fill out before and email back. The building (Henderson, NV location) had cameras all around it. You have to ring doorbell to enter. The lobby looks quite uninviting. You must check in with security who can see you through the glass but you can't see them (creepy). They ask you for ID and then take your picture. The person I interviewed with was really nice and personable. She asked the typical interview questions. I was told I would meet with another person on another day (great, I made it through round one). Met with the second person, he was nice as well. Few day later, I get an email saying hat she's waiting for my background check to come back. It finally comes back and I'm hired, there was also a form for me to take a drug test. I go into my first day and as I'm filling out paperwork I see a FBI form that needs to be filled out along with a fingerprint sheet that I'm told I need to take down to the Henderson Police Station, pay $5 and get my fingerprints taken.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer

No negotiation. After seeing that FBI fingerprint sheet. I decided this is not the place for me. You did a background check on me and I passed, what's up with the FBI mumbo jumbo, I would never pass a live scan, I have a past that no longer shows up on background checks, but the FBI can see everything.

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Arroweye Solutions (Henderson, NV).

Interview

Very awkward. Signed several disclosures and took a basic logic/skills assessment. Actual interview lasted less than 5 minutes, but I was there upwards of an hour. When I finally interviewed, it was in a tiny overfilled office with a young supervisor. He gave me an overview of his background, highlighting his accomplishments as the youngest supervisor at another company and went through the production process.

It was a fast paced interview with very little organization. By the interviewers demeanor, I had the impression that he is used to high turn over. When we finally discussed hours and shifts, the conversation reflected many of the cons discussed on reviews by employees (mandatory overtime/no balance) and the shift was other than what I was led to believe was available.

The entire process felt more like a top secret prisoner processing session rather than an interview.

Interview Questions

• During our busy season overtime is mandatory and we often work 12 hour days, 7 days a week. Is this something you are capable of?   1 Answer