Arthrex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arthrex (Naples, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

Quick and standard process. Overall took 1 month. Standard questions referenced in prior reviews. Noticed business dress required, definitely not casual. Everyone seemed nice and great benefits for a privately owned company. Well known in Naples FL and has good reputation locally.

Audiovisual Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Arthrex (Naples, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

This was one of the most tedious and long, drawn-out experiences I have encountered yet in this dismal job environment.

Arthrex announced this position in March 2012, didn't reach out to me for a telephone interview until June 2012 and didn't invite for an in-person interview until mid- July 2012.

During the 2.5 hour interview, I got the impression that the interview was more bragging rights about the personnel that worked there rather than them being interested in me as a bonafide candidate.

It seemed as if they were merely going through motions of a particluar type.

After all was said and done, I got the impression that my time was wasted on this interview. An intern ended up calling me almost at the end of August to inform me that they were not proceeding with me as a candidate.

No reason was given and by this time, I didn't care anymore.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between LCD & LED ?   2 Answers
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Clinical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arthrex in February 2017.

Interview

The recruiter was very nice! Unfortunately the actual interviewer put on her poker face and made it darn near impossible to have a flowing conversation. There was a long moment of silence, and made the experience not very enjoyable. I am not sure if she did not like me as a candidate but the questions were straight forward. The questions are the same as they are on this site.

Interview Questions

• Why Arthrex?
      What are your strengths?
      Why are you interested in this position?
      Will you be able to relocate to Naples?
      What do you know about Arthrex?   Answer Question

Inspector Interview

Interview

Understanding of Orthoscopic devices not really needed ,on the job training. Over all very polite, growing company.Many different distributors all over the country to work at and great benefits provided for employees who make it passed 90 days probation period.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arthrex (Naples, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Submitted my application through college recruiting, had an interview with HR, and then had another interview with the hiring manager. The HR team was extremely kind and easy to talk to. The hiring manager was rude and made me feel extremely uncomfortable.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arthrex (Naples, FL) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. She asked about my previous jobs and some basic behavioural questions. The HR department was very nice and helpful. I felt good during the interview. Next was with the manager. She was also super friendly and easy going. I really enjoyed the process and it was not stressful or formal.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arthrex (Naples, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

2 different phone interviews. One with HR, and one with the supervisor of the job I was applying for. The hiring process was pretty quick. They wait a while to post jobs for summer interns, I applied for my job in March and the job started in May.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arthrex in September 2015.

Interview

I learned of Arthrex through a friend. I met with the recruiter on campus for an interview. It took nearly three weeks to hear back. I received and email asking to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was asked questions such as "will you tell me a little about yourself?", "what activities and hobbies do you have?".

Interview Questions

• will you tell me a little about yourself
      what activities and hobbies do you have?
      What duties did you fulfill at your last place of employment.
      Why did you choose supply chain as your major?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arthrex (Naples, FL).

Interview

It was a fair interview, nothing to be afraid of. The interviewer was polite and made me feel comfortable. Unfortunately I was not hired due because I was not far enough into my major at school.

Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arthrex (East Lansing, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

Meet at career fair. They asked me many textbook questions about leadership.