Arvato Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Arvato

2.4

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Arvato (Louisville, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

Temp agency. No interview required. I don't know what else I need to say. So I'm going to type randomly now until I reach the minimum required words to get past this section o I can submit my review.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Arvato (Louisville, KY) in February 2017.

Interview

Was nice people very caring asked easy questions and knew what they was looking for was told to dress casual and be relaxed served donut and coffee they are very nice people really care about employee

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Arvato (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online and HR contacted me few days after I submitted the application. I have to send several email to set up the phone interview. They asked some simply questions, such as, availability, is there any limited for you to have an internship out of campus, review previous experience and education. However, they have a higher requirement about IT skill. They asked a lot about what accounting system you know and are you familiar with ** software, etc.

Supply Chain Interview

Interview

campus recruiting. HR came to our campus and conduct interview in mba program office. After interview, they gave offer within two weeks. During the interview, there are some behavior questions.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arvato (San Jose, CA).

Interview

was contacted through LinkedIn, had a quick phone interview, then went in for case study and formal interview. Phone interview was very casual and easy, case study was long and intimidating, interviewer really picks apart every detail about your answer but was really nice afterwards.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arvato (Mountain View, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

Interview took a very long time and consisted of a phone screen, 2 pannel interviews, 1:1 with manager, 1:1 with global manager from Ireland, skilltest for Word and Excel and short chat with HR regarding the offer details. I had to send follow up emails in between the interviews to find out if the position was still open. Mostly interviews were not hard and didn't consist of any specific technical finance questions, but rather the behavioral tests to check how would you handle different situations, and focused on taking initiative and leadership qualities. Atmosphere was informal and people were friendly and open except for the manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you send erroneous financial report to the client?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They didn't give a chance to negotiate, just offered a position at a certain rate. Rate was less than average in South Bay, but because it was a Google account I took it anyway.

Shipping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arvato (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Got an email, and set up a in person interview with the ops manager. Had a walk around the warehouse and talked about my qualifications and the job duties. He said he liked me and that he hoped I would get the job. I emailed them many times with no responses. I value honesty and integrity and these people have neither of them.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arvato (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

First round was a phone interview with two gentlemen who asked about my personal experience and past projects I have worked on. During the first round I had to experience in a java exercise which included three main key points.

1. Write a Java program to accomplish something specific given at the time of the interview
    2. Write a unit test to test the program written for step 1.
    3. Read through some code written by a third party and determine what it does.

The second round was on site and with a different set of gentlemen who asked me questions from my resume and other technical questions that were not out of the ordinary

Interview Questions

• For anyone at Mid to Senior level there was nothing asked out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as it was pre negotiated through a recruiter

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arvato (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

Received a phone interview which was basically based on my projects...Pretty much straight forward...Then was called for onsite interview where i was asked about Java and other stuff that was on my resume.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arvato.

Interview

just experienced the first round, 3 behavioral questions were asked

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions and self introduction. basic understanding of company's background was asked   Answer Question