Aryaka Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 1, 2017

3.3

Senior Vice President, Global Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aryaka Networks (Milpitas, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very thorough from Board level down including reference checks provided and those through their own networks. Was able to meet team across the board of my peers and speak to sales team, customers and partners to validate company, offering and team.

Interview Questions

• How would I accelerate sales through partners?   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aryaka Networks (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very nice, technical and business discussion with the VP Engineering, followed by asinine grilling from the CEO, then a homework assignment. I knew the management might be arrogant from earlier Glassdoor postings and even the friend who referred me, but I could not have anticipated the condescension and nastiness of the interview itself.

Interview Questions

• Provide a SWOT, edit a mock press release.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Aryaka Networks (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

you will interview with 3-4 people very extensive interviews with your boss his boss and then his boss and maybe the head of HR. Each will be kind of different because its based on obviously experience, skills, professionalism ect.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have with telecom?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aryaka Networks (Milpitas, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Skype interview with HR, head of sales, then fly out to HQ for F2F. The company controlled the process very well, laying out clearly defined steps throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a long sales cycle?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aryaka Networks (Milpitas, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I've known these folks for more than a decade. Basically a handshake to come aboard.

Network Monitoring Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aryaka Networks (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview Procedure includes
    1. Telephonic
    2. Technical rounds 2
    3. Managerial Round
    4. Directorial Round

Be perfect with fundamentals of networking like Headers,sub-netting,n WAN technologies.
    Technical round will be conducted by L2 n L3 engineer.
    Manager will ask you about your academics and few HR questions like ,Why should we hire you?, About working environment?, Where do you like to see your self after 3 years?. And don't except Director of this company to ask you about company instead he asked me about packet flow again. All rounds packet flow with Ip n MAC .

Interview Questions

• I was asked packet flow in all rounds except telephonic
      1> how ping works?
      2> How trace route works?
      3> VPN basics?
      4> CCNA trained people can make through interview
      Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aryaka Networks (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First Round GD-- General Topic (There was 30 groups of 10 people each and only 3 minutes timer)
    Second Round Networks+Aptitude(25 Networks + 25 Aptitude(Easy))
    Interview will be average. If u are CCNA certified it would be better.
    Its a technical support type of a job with rotation of shifts 24*7.
    With lots and lots of incentives.

Interview Questions

• Networks Basics. CCNA Courses will be added advantage   1 Answer

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aryaka Networks (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

i went for walk in Bangalore conduct gd but name sake means who is having more exp pic that candidates only..
    time waste.....
     They are disrespectful to candidates with the time wasted during the interview process.

Network Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aryaka Networks (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

first round was GD was 3 mins , topic was Tom and Jerry
    HR was not even looking at who were talking and selection was horrible
    they wanted people who can debate even without a valid point

Interview Questions

• Who is better? tom or jerry?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aryaka Networks (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

There was a Group Discussion followed by a technical/aptitude test. After the test there was another Group Discussion followed by face to face interviews. After the interview, there were 3 case studies which needed to be solved.

Interview Questions

• A puzzle was asked in which I had to reduce the number of choices to solve it.   Answer Question