Ascend Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ascend Federal Credit Union

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ascend Federal Credit Union

Leadership Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tullahoma, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ascend Federal Credit Union (Tullahoma, TN) in August 2018.

Interview

I found the selection process to be very thoughtful and objective. The recruiter and hiring manager were both very responsive and kept me in the loop. The headquarters is beautiful, and the people were all very nice.

Interview Questions

• What would you accomplish in your first 90 days, and how would you go about it?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tullahoma, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ascend Federal Credit Union (Tullahoma, TN).

Interview

I was contacted via email the entire time until the actual interview and job offer, which was slightly annoying. I felt as though they couldn't take the time to call me. I was contacted to take a personality test, then about a week passed and they contacted me for an interview. Because I was unavailable at the (very specific) time they requested to speak with me at the branch I applied for, I had to travel an hour and a half to their headquarters the following day for an interview. Upon arrival to headquarters, I was greeted in the lobby and waited for about 20 minutes until the HR personnel were ready to see me. I went, did the interview (about an hour long) and left. It was about 2 weeks before I heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to use service skills to handle an upset customer.   Answer Question

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tullahoma, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascend Federal Credit Union (Tullahoma, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on Indeed. About a week or so later, I received an email telling me to choose a date and time to come to their HQ to do an employee assessment. The assessment took about 2 hours. two days later, I was called back to set up a 1:1 interview. I was offered a job about two weeks later.

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascend Federal Credit Union (Murfreesboro, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview is a two step process. Step one is taking some basic data entry and word processing test. After the results are back they bring you in for an interview with the area manager. It is very structured, they have a list of questions and simple go down the list. Sometimes it does not feel like it flows like a regular interview but they hit all the normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked very in depth about any previous employment that is related to the current job.   1 Answer