Ascension Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ascension

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension (Austin, TX) in May 2020.

Interview

Initial call with Hiring Manager: Asked general questions about software best practices and behavioral topics.

Technical Call with 2 SWE: Knowledge based questions regarding Angular, Javascript, and Spring.
    Technical Call with 1 Engineering Manager and 1 SWE: Knowledge based questions regarding Java 8 and Spring

Both the manager and software engineer were extremely rude and judgmental during the last call. He dismissed my previous work experiences, and misread my resume. The other software engineer was rude as well, he questioned my experiences and was disorganized in the way he asked questions. The last interview ruined it for me for this company. Lastly they hire mostly contractors, pease do not apply to this company for engineer positions, if you want to work with contractors, sounds like they don't enjoy their jobs at all.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ascension (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2020.

Interview

Interview process went very smoothly, I was first contacted by email from the manager. We then scheduled a time for a phone interview and then the next day I came in for an in person interview where I got to meet the manager, staff and view the department.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult time you had with either a patient or coworker, and tell me how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension.

Interview

It was a phone interview and it was not very long. Asked for what skills you have and if you have any experience in the job you are applying for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension.

Interview

First, I spoke with the talent acquisition liaison who got my basic information before going through with the main interview. The interview process was very smooth and easy. The managers I interviewed with were so friendly and accommodating, my pre-interview anxiety disappeared.

Interview Questions

• What questions did I have for them?   1 Answer

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension.

Interview

The interview process was nice. I enjoyed talking to the recruiters. I learned more about the company and what they stood for. They talked about their mission and values

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension (Austin, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

Applied online. I received an email a few days later from HR to schedule a phone screening. Phone screening was 30 minutes. Be prepared to answer why nursing, why you want to work for Ascension, and what interests you about the particular unit. The phone screening went well, I was asked to come in later that week for an in-person interview. The in-person interview was pretty laid back. Some clinical scenario type questions were asked. A couple weeks after the interview, I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were asked to do something you didn't agree with.   Answer Question
    • What do you feel is the most important thing you can offer your patients?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question
    • *Reads mission statement* Which part stands out to you and why?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you experienced conflict in a group setting and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Interview

i applied online . about a week later, I got an email telling me to set up a phone interview . I scheduled the phone interview . the interview is 15 minutes long .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension.

Interview

Apply on the Ascension Website
    Get a call from a recruiter saying they would like to interview you and to set up a time.
    Go to interview.
    You get a call from HR to let you know you got the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ascension in February 2020.

Interview

They were very accommodating to rescheduling my interview and allowed me to schedule a phone interview that fit my schedule. The interview process took about 30-40 minutes and was more like a conversation (story telling) interview rather than simply Q&A.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a situation where you don't get along with a coworker, patient or even doctor?   Answer Question

Sourcing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ascension (Chicago, IL) in January 2020.

Interview

I was told about 4 people in groups of 2 but 7 people showed up in 4 separate sessions. The room was very warm and small. They were all very friendly and accommodating.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when questions.
      Lots of open dialogue.   Answer Question