Aspen Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was great. Open-ended questions. Relaxed and casual. Recruiter was very nice to talk to, very friendly. Overall great experience. Most questions were pretty standard, and to be expected. So as long as you prepare, you will be fine!

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite procedure?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (New Braunfels, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The RM at the time was amazing to interview with. I did do a working interview to make sure I would be a good fit. They no longer do those.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have with dental?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sandusky, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Sandusky, OH).

Interview

It's a matter of 'who' is conducting the interview really. You can have minimal experience but have the right 'look' and attitude and get hired. Long online application process with personality questionnaire, your asked to come to the office to interview with office manager.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Dental.

Interview

I applied online and was called shortly after for an in person interview. After the interview I was told I would be contacted the next day. I did not hear from them for a few days so I called the interviewer. He once again told me he would contact me the next day as they had not reached a decision yet. I did not hear from him for several days. I called after about a week and left a voicemail and never received a call. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Spokane, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

You meet with an Office Manager one-on-one in the break room. I was asked very traditional interview questions (e.g, What are your greatest strengths?). There were no behavior based interview questions (e.g., Give an example of an occasion when you used logic to solve a problem) which I appreciated!
    About 3 days after the initial interview the regional manager called and familiarized himself with me. The following week I had an in-person interview with that same regional manager.
    It was all very relaxed, and friendly. The people I interviewed with were professional without seeming stiff.
    Just remember to be a person, rather than a verbal resume. They love to reciprocate smiles!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I contacted Aspen Dental via email. Was called in for an in person interview w/ the office manager, she was friendly & it went well, 2 days later I interviewed with the regional manager. The regional manager told me the office manager would be my final contact & that I'd hear back in a few days after other interviews. I was called back by the office manager & offered the position about a week after my first interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle situations of conflict in the workplace?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Ocala, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

It was very easy and laid back. Questions didn't really pertain to the job I was applying for. People were friendly, but front desk wasn't aware why I was there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Dental in November 2014.

Interview

I went in for an interview and it was really basic. They asked normal questions and asked if youre willing to travel. I said yes because i am not tied down to anything. The people who interviewed me were very nice!

Interview Questions

• With me my hardest question to answer is what is your weakness   1 Answer

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Dental in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was called about 2-3 weeks later to come in for an interview with the office manager. Interview was at 10am but didn't get called back until about 40 minutes later. There was another girl waiting also. When I finally did get called in, after the other girl went, the manager seemed very busy and not interested in anything but explaining the job description then getting back to her own work. She barely asked any questions and then said they'd be calling back for second interviews in the next few days. I was never called back which was crazy because I never got a chance to really say anything to begin with. The girl who "interviewed" before me was in and out in 7 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in West Burlington, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (West Burlington, IA) in January 2014.

Interview

Fill out application online. They require 3 references. They send out emails to the 3 references provided. Out of those 3 references the office manager must receive one response from one of your chosen references in order for you to get hired. one Interview first with office manager and second with office managers corporate boss.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very simple. Stuff like what did you accomplish in your last job or customer service scenarios that you have to explain.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aspen Dental in February 2011.

Interview

I was called in for an interview and given a tour of the office, then one of the managers took me into the break room and asked me questions about my experience and several dental related questions. I then met the doctor and she had several questions for me.

Interview Questions

• If you were stranded on an island what is one book you would bring? and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told that in order to take the position they needed me to start immediately and I really needed a week, but I took it anyway. Then I was there for about 6 months and they hired another woman for a different office and she told them she could not start for 2 weeks and that was okay. So I would say voice what you need.