Aspen Dental Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 246 of over 246 interviews

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Featured Interview

Aspen Dental

Application

I interviewed at Aspen Dental

Interview

It was laid back, allowing me to see the office operations. The Owner doc encouraged me to explore all my options before making any decision which only made me feel better about the amazing team at the office I interviewed with.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself outside of dentistry.
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Aspen Dental

Application

I interviewed at Aspen Dental

Interview

The interview process started by phone, then I landed my way to meet with an office manager. Basic interview questions. About an hour long. They asked me questions on my experience and I also asked questions as to what they expect out of me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (London, England, England)

Interview

Straight forward very patient focuses good benefits. The process was straightforward, a lovely area manager with excellent communication and thought. After the interview and quick response to what was needed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aspen Dental

Application

I interviewed at Aspen Dental

Interview

Sterile. Uninspiring. You immediately know you’ll be overworked and undervalued. Being interviewed by a miserable person who has no idea what their asking or why. I can only imagine it was a temp, that’s be the only reason for what I experienced.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a staff member started screaming at you in front of everyone?

Aspen Dental

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Aspen Dental

Interview

3 interviews, basic questions asked. Interviewing person was not able to see my talent due to very basic questions asked, like why Aspen Dental? Honestly the final interview associate was a bit stand off to me

Interview Questions
  • Why Aspen Dental? What was your biggest success, could you sell $10,000 worth of dental to a person who could not afford it?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was quick easy the person was polite an I understand her clearly an in a timely manner she wanted to know about me an it seemed like she cared how I feel an what I want out of my career

Interview Questions
  • Why I want to work for this company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Anderson, SC) in Aug 2021

Interview

They were super down to earth and easy to talk to. She asked me a few questions, and then gave me a tour of the office. She allowed me to meet the staff, and the dentist. They were very friendly, and made my experience enjoyable. I usually get really nervous before an interview, but they made me feel at home.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aspen Dental

Application

I interviewed at Aspen Dental

Interview

A lot of the CIO telling you how great he is and what he has done for the company. Seems like if you aren't from India you shouldn't try to get an IT leadership position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aspen Dental

Application

I interviewed at Aspen Dental

Interview

I applied for the Office Manager position. I had 1 interview via Zoom and was offered an Assistant Office Manager position (for significantly less money) that I would then be able to interview for the Office Manager once one of the executives was back in town. Seemed shady.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Jakarta) in Jul 2021

Interview

the interview held by online in zoom and i think in this situation is really helpful because of the pandemic. the interviewer very humble so i think i didn’t have to get nervous.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Chesapeake, VA) in Jul 2021

Interview

I had 4 interviews and was told during the 3rd interview that a decision would be made by a certain day. On my 4th and final interview I was told that someone would be getting back to me either way. Next thing I know, I’m getting a “Welcome to the team” email, that was sent to the dentists and several others for the new office opening. However when I reached out to find out if this was an “unofficial” offer because I hadn’t heard from anyone, I’m told that they send this email to ALL potential candidates so that they are “ready”.

Interview Questions
  • What do you believe that your responsibilities would be as the Practice Manager?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 246 Interviews