Aspen Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aspen Dental Interview Questions

Interviews at Aspen Dental

2.3

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Dental.

Interview

I was nervous but it was very easy going and understand....wear scrubs when you go listening carefully and keep eye contact that’s a good impression ...make sure you answer back quickly don’t hesitate

Assistant Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Fort Wayne, IN) in August 2020.

Interview

Streamlined, quick. I sent you an interview and then job shadowed for 3 hours 2 days later. Excellent office flow and the staff was great and very willing to accommodate me

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Davenport, IA) in August 2020.

Interview

Everything with Aspen moved very quickly. Everyone I spoke with was eager and friendly. They offer good benefits! Good salary, great hours! Interested to know more about the profit sharing and how much I will truly make per month off of it.

Interview Questions

• What salary am I expecting? Hours I’m available for work?   1 Answer

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Pensacola, FL) in August 2020.

Interview

Very helpful and thorough, from recruiter to dentist. It was a streamlined process that didn't feel intimidating yet it was very complete. I was very happy with my experience. Thanks!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Peoria, IL).

Interview

After submitting my online resume, I followed up with a phone call to the hiring manager, Kelly. She reviewed the resume while on the phone and asked to come in for an in-person interview. While she was very nice and I felt the interview went well, I did not receive any feedback whatsoever after that. I called the office back a week later and left a message with the receptionist with my name and phone #. She had my email address as well and still nothing. I called back a few days later for the 3rd time and the receptionist stated that all 3 DA positions had been filled. I wish I would have at least received an email letting me know they decided to pursue other applicants so I wouldn't of wasted both mine and their time. Plus it's just common courtesy to let a job candidate know whether or not they got the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time you dealt with an angry customer/client. What was the scenario and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Dental Assistant Interview

Interview

Job interview was great and in-depth. Great!! Looked forward to hearing more. Will definitely apply to other positions with this company. Thank you for your time and look forward to the opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking forward to?   1 Answer

Treatment Coordinator Interview

Interview

So probably the most unprofessional and borderline discriminatory interview I have been in . I felt like I was in a free tooth clinic full of chaos with the rudest assistants and a dentist I am pretty sure graduated yesterday ! Gary Clark asked general questions strength , weakness, etc. When I did express one of my weaknesses was ADHD .. he said he hates people with ADHD. He went on to talk about his friends that had it and how he can’t stand being around them . He cursed several times during the interview and was even making fun of an older applicant that would not be working there !I was just trying to be transparent , letting him know I had my ADHD under control but it’s a weakness , but also a great attention as I multitask like crazy .Another question ?? What would I do if zombies were coming to eat our faces what would I do ? I said run .. he told me I was wrong. I can tell he was hired out of desperation , he is an HR nightmare .
    I was excited for the opportunities and was excited to combine my love of dentistry and sales . This interview left a bad taste in my mouth and hope you catch this problem before you face a law suit . Professionals would never tolerate this !!

DentL Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Saint Petersburg, FL) in June 2020.

Interview

Overall I did like the atmosphere, doctor I met and assisted and set up. However during interview process the individual conducting interview down talked a competitor company. In my opinion it was unprofessional especially in a leader role as a first impression. It ultimately made me decline their offer to proceed with company.

Interview Questions

• Can I advise three strengths and three weaknesses?   1 Answer

Patient Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Dental.

Interview

The process was easy and i like it. I was very comfortable with the time ut took to get everything done.good completely violated . The company was good was good.so happyi got the job.

General Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (New York, NY) in March 2020.

Interview

Fairly standard interview. They showed the facilities and attempted to gauge our fit in the team. They sent me over an offer and it was reasonable for the job position. But overall I felt as though it was a little bit corporate.

Interview Questions

• How do you work best? Whats your speed? What are your goals?   Answer Question