Aspire Lifestyles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.7

Lifestyle Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspire Lifestyles (Orlando, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

First: Online scavenger hunt, basically they have you look for different things online: Cost of tickets, 5 star restaurant names in New York etc.
    Then you have a interview with Amex.
    Next background check and urine analysis.
    Then you pick your shift and send them a picture of your work at home area and router.
    Training is like 10 weeks long.

Interview Questions

• Normal describe a time questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspire Lifestyles.

Interview

There are alot of steps to go through! I had to take 2 assessment tests, play 12 games to see how you react to things, had an on phone interview, a mock call interview and then a final interview with a supervisor who determined if I was good enough to work there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to think on your own of how to handle a situation, because you are on your own at home and there won't be anyone near you to ask for help.   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Interview

Sat there for hours completing tests at first which wasn't bad. Standard tests to see if you can do the position correctly. Then I was brought into a back room and was interviewed again. Sat there another 20 minutes and was interviewed again by a different person, however this person asks the same exact questions as the first person. Finish up and wait another 15 minutes to meet with a third person. The third person asks the SAME EXACT QUESTIONS AS THE TWO PEOPLE PRECEEDING. I couldn't help myself and just laughed hysterically in her face. Switch it up a bit.

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspire Lifestyles in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and then some assessments followed. After that another phone interview which then led to a face to face Skype interview and then the offer. I accepted and I really like it here.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with an irate customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aspire Lifestyles (Chelmsford, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call with customer service scenarios then I received an email with an interview date. I did standardized computer and typing tests, followed by an oral interview which was a similar.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company   1 Answer

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspire Lifestyles (Chelmsford, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

First was a phone interview, then an in office interview with the recruiter. Very drawn out for the job you're applying for. They made the job seem like it was a Monday-Friday workweek with traditional hours during the screening phone call I received. When I went for the interview in office, there was a list of very poor schedules presented to me. I had to pick the lesser of all evils, 2:00PM to 10:00PM with Sundays and Wednesday off. Who wants to live like that?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aspire Lifestyles.

Interview

I went through a phone interview w/ a memeber of HR.
    I was then contacted by HR to come in for a live interview w/ Upper mgmt and the VP
    I met w/ HR, then upper mgmt and met w/ the VP.

Interview Questions

• They asked Customer service scenarios? If a customer calls and ...........   1 Answer

Negotiation

The Chelmsford, MA location has advantages BUT is a typical call center for a major credit card company.
    As the typical call center there is: Favoritism, clicks, aggression and back stabbing.
    If you can handle this, then apply.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aspire Lifestyles (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

You never actually meet anyone until you get hired and go to training the entire hiring process is via telephone and email. It's a little creepy at first because your like is this even real. They don't care if your qualified or not they just wanna fill spots.

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aspire Lifestyles (Glendale, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

I got a call from HR and then they asked me some questions and sent me the information for me to set up the phone interview. I set it up for Friday and they called me at the time I had agreed to. The interview went well...

Concierge Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspire Lifestyles (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

The Interview was online and it was very easy. The main part of the written exam was online. The oral part was an interview over the phone. This company is terrible, dont ever work for them.

Interview Questions

• How would you find tourist attractions at the Maldives?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.