Aspire Lifestyles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2018

2.6

SSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aspire Lifestyles (Chelmsford, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview with HR a team leader or manager and that is it! Basic questions that any normal functioning person could answer...just have a pulse and do not say anything stupid! They love when you ask questions too.

Customer Support Interview

Interview

Sat there for hours completing tests at first which wasn't bad. Standard tests to see if you can do the position correctly. Then I was brought into a back room and was interviewed again. Sat there another 20 minutes and was interviewed again by a different person, however this person asks the same exact questions as the first person. Finish up and wait another 15 minutes to meet with a third person. The third person asks the SAME EXACT QUESTIONS AS THE TWO PEOPLE PRECEEDING. I couldn't help myself and just laughed hysterically in her face. Switch it up a bit.

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspire Lifestyles in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and then some assessments followed. After that another phone interview which then led to a face to face Skype interview and then the offer. I accepted and I really like it here.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with an irate customer   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspire Lifestyles.

Interview

The application process can be long, but not anything out of the ordinary. The main thing is upbeat personality and friendly tone. It's good to have a general understanding of booking travel, rental cars, making restaurant reservations, researching shopping...The interviewers were friendly and it was a comfortable process overall.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies. I think they're trying to see if you enjoy travel, are aware of current events/trends, like to use the internet for research and figuring stuff out on your own (puzzles)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aspire Lifestyles (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Upload CV. Take typing test and other aptitude tests. Informal interview with a current concierge, then a 2nd informal interview with management. Had my equipment tested (phone, Internet speed etc) with an IT professional.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aspire Lifestyles (Newark, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Long Process!!! You will have to submit writing samples and answer lengthy questions. Typing and healthy writing skills are a must to get through the process. Followed by phone interviews, and equipment test. You must also prepare to be a bit tech savvy as you have to problem solving abilities.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aspire Lifestyles (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

You never actually meet anyone until you get hired and go to training the entire hiring process is via telephone and email. It's a little creepy at first because your like is this even real. They don't care if your qualified or not they just wanna fill spots.

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aspire Lifestyles (Glendale, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

I got a call from HR and then they asked me some questions and sent me the information for me to set up the phone interview. I set it up for Friday and they called me at the time I had agreed to. The interview went well...

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aspire Lifestyles (Chelmsford, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

I have been emailing and posting my resume everywhere I can so I am not sure how we got connected but some how I got an email from Brad , we spoke over the phone briefly and set up a time for the earliest possible a day later I drove over the office by Chelmsford MA. and met Brad who gave me a really good detail of all the perks and good opportunities at Aspire Lifestyles , and we did something I never seen before a little of a role play using parts of what he knows would be part of the daily work , it actually got me very excited about the job. it was probably the best interview having been to many and not been a particular fan of them .

Interview Questions

• how comfortable was I with internet search .   1 Answer

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspire Lifestyles (Chelmsford, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

First was a phone interview, then an in office interview with the recruiter. Very drawn out for the job you're applying for. They made the job seem like it was a Monday-Friday workweek with traditional hours during the screening phone call I received. When I went for the interview in office, there was a list of very poor schedules presented to me. I had to pick the lesser of all evils, 2:00PM to 10:00PM with Sundays and Wednesday off. Who wants to live like that?