Associated Estates Realty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Associated Estates Realty

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Estates Realty (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Applied online, standard forms. Received an email asking that I take a profile test through people answers. Mundane questions asked over and over in different ways.
    Received a call a week later for an in person interview. After interview went for a drug test and had to wait for the background check to come back. All in all it took about 3 weeks to be officially offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary is what it is. You take it or you don't.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated Estates Realty (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

phone interview & in-person. ***I requested a day off of work for my in-person interview, only for it to be cancelled at 5:00 pm the evening before my in-person was supposed to take place. I wasted a day off of work for nothing.***

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Associated Estates Realty (Westlake, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was for a Leasing Consultant position on January 17 of this year.

The entire interview was very unprofessional as the person interviewing me used profanity during the interview.

Then it took a month for me to even get an offer. I later found there were 28 individuals that were interviewed and this was to fill ONE opening.

I accepted the offer only to be very disappointed in working for this company as it is the most disorganized and very unprofessional company I've ever worked for.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part, was having to wait a month to be offered a position from 1 interview after I was told how much I was liked and they were making a decision within a week!   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were not negotiable at all on the salary. The salary you are offered, is the salary you are expected to accept, or you must move on and continue your job search. Pay is nowhere near enough for the work they will expect you to do.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Associated Estates Realty (Cleveland, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

The company contacted me to do a phone interview which consisted of a review of my resume and reason for applying at the company. The recruiter was very knowledgable and easy to converse with. About a week later, I did a one-on-one interview with a Director and Senior Staff employee. Both were also very approachable and friendly. They too asked questions about my resume and other work related topics.