Assyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 28, 2016

2.5

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Rucker, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Assyst (Fort Rucker, AL) in July 2014.

Interview

A somewhat informal interview. They were very accommodating on working around my schedule. They were looking to feel position quick and interview was mostly a personality check with some experience questions.

Basically, they knew who they wanted prior and were just following up on if your personality for with the rest of the team.

There was a little bit on the technical side. This really depends on if your get interviewed by team lead or project manger.

With the PM I mainly went over my experience and related past experience with expected future procedures.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to prioritize a project or task over another.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked what I expected salary wide and responded with "What is the going rate?" I went with the figure given as it was much higher that another offer I had on the table.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Assyst in January 2013.

Interview

very informal they did not ask much at all. Very informal the owner is nice. He is very funny and honest. Very short and to the point.. I like the company

Negotiation

none

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assyst in January 2009.

Interview

have phone talk with manager, than technical screen with the team.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Assyst (Kochi (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I Applied and then the HR arranged a telephone Interview. They asked Technical Questions all around. Length was around 30 minutes. Then Then HR called and Fixed the Salary Details.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Assyst (Kochi (India)).

Interview

Interview is not so tough. If you have real work experience its very easy to pass the interview.
    Real time scenario & some theory will do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not as am relocating from Bangalore to kochi

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Assyst (Kochi (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

only two rounds - first with an HR representative and then directly with the CEO
    Even for full time positions, the style of interview and the HR representative entrusted to do the job represented that of a style mostly adopted for hiring outsourced positions.

Negotiation

no tough bargaining took place