Atlantic Diagnostic Laboratories Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlantic Diagnostic Laboratories

Atlantic Diagnostic Laboratories

Application

I interviewed at Atlantic Diagnostic Laboratories

Interview

the lady who was supposed to interview me was not there. Waited a long time in the lobby before being interviewed. the actual process only took about 15 minutes

Interview Questions
  • If i was able to multi-task.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Atlantic Diagnostic Laboratories (Bensalem, PA) in Feb 2017

Interview

Interview process was very laid back. Received a phone call from a supervisor, went in and met with her, she showed me around the lab. I gave a urine sample for a drug screen before leaving the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Just the usual. What are your long term goals? Positives and negatives about yourself. What kind of worker are you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Diagnostic Laboratories (Bensalem, PA) in Sep 2016

Interview

The Gentleman who ran the IT department was a nice guy he asked me about my experience and what I was looking to do and get into with the company. After recommending to hire me for a full time spot instead of the part time one, I followed up with them weekly they said they were trying to get me in. After about 1 month of time the person who spoke with me stopped replying to me and didn't take my calls or reply to my emails. He was a really nice guy, but couldn't just talk to me after the fact. I'm guessing his conversation with the COO didn't go well as I didn't hear from him after it.

Interview Questions
  • no specific questions were asked

Atlantic Diagnostic Laboratories

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Atlantic Diagnostic Laboratories

Interview

Applied in office after viewing job in the newspaper, made follow-up call and spoke to the supervisor who told me to meet her at an inner city drug rehab at 5am the next morning and draw blood with her. She said if a phleb can draw blood there you can do it anywhere. I passed 100% and was hired. She called me the next day and told me what site and what phleb I would be trained by.

Interview Questions
  • Staying calm, cool, and collected, making sure to successfully draw their blood while standing next to your potential employer.
RSS Feed</>Embed