Atlantic Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 29, 2017

2.7

Insurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morris Plains, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System (Morris Plains, NJ).

Interview

once you receive the call of interest, please be sure to bring a legal form of ID for yourself... maybe even a copy of ID's with social security card included. bring resume & give yourself time for parking. please allow at least an hour for the interview,.

Interview Questions

• reason why you would like to work for AHS   1 Answer

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System (Morristown, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

After sending my resume, was called within few weeks for video interview. They had me install a software for video chat. The interview was very relaxing, no pressure. Amazing people. And did not attack much, they were very nice and easy going asking about my experience in work field. After the interview, in 2 weeks I got a call saying I was selected and wait for paper work.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System (Pompton Plains, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

It was comfortable and informative. I felt like I belonged there. The director was easy to speak with. She was very specific on what skills and knowledge I had.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in event planning and fundraising?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System.

Interview

I applied online via their careers section for many PCT jobs. After about 4-5 months, I got a phone call saying they were interested in having me come in for an interview. I interviewed with HR for about 25 minutes, and was then taken to the floor where I spent about an hour on the floor speaking with the nurse manager, the charge nurse, and another PCT. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. The process went very quickly from then- PPD testing, physical with occupational health, signing contracts, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult patient. How do you manage the situation?
      How do you handle conflicts at work, specifically if you don't get along with another employee?
      Tell us about a time you went above and beyond to help a patient. What was significant about this time?
      Why should we hire you?
      Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System (Morristown, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process was thorough and direct. They asked me mostly about my nursing experiences. I had 2 interviews, but on separate days. Both nurse managers were very pleasant and friendly. They made the interview feel like a normal conversation.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had a difficult patient or family member to deal with. How did you handle that situation? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System (Morristown, NJ).

Interview

Interview was mostly hiring person complaining about their job and the stress they were under. Final interview was good business discussion, but every promise of support that was provided during interview ended up being a lie once employment started.

Interview Questions

• Pre-interview I was allowed to visit location and interview staff. One of my questions was, "don't you agree they all need to be fired?". Very unprofessional.   1 Answer

Nurse Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System (Newton, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

applied online. was contacted by mgr of department for a part-time position. manager pleasant on phone and very interested..set-up interview. position in Newton which is about an hour drive on the hwy for me. At interview team lead present. turned out they knew each other from St. Clares. thought interview went well. met with HR before i left. was asked for previous mgr reference which was sent to HR rep immediately.. salary was avg. .heard a week later not selected. called HR. said they hired internally..it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• why do you want this position. what is your past experience. what EMR are you familiar with.   Answer Question

Clinical Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System.

Interview

Takes a long time to get called for an interview. Must submit application online only. Go in for interview, sit down and talk. do background check and pre-employment physical. I don't want to add more. You should accept what people write instead of making this process as difficult as getting a job!!!!

Interview Questions

• Discuss a difficult patient or doctor that I dealt with in the past and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Interview

Extremely nice and very good. highly professional. the interviewer was calm and very soft spoken. they made me feel relaxed and had a lot of patience. They asked me about my past experience and also my skills. They also reviewed the work samples.

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System in August 2015.

Interview

Very friendly staff, can be a bit confusing to get around hospital but pleasant experience. I got a tour of the department and was explained what the hours and days that were available for work

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had to deal with an unhappy customer and what did you do to resolve it   Answer Question