Atlantic Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Unit Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System (Morristown, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Two-Step Interview, first received a call from human resources for a quick phone interview. Then I received a phone call from my unit coordinator to schedule an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you dealt with a difficult customer.   2 Answers

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System (Newton, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I was cross examined by 2 lower level employees. I don not think this is common, usually it is the hiring manager who will interview, but she was busy. Overall it was a laid back and easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you made a mistake and what you did to correct it.   Answer Question
    • Has anyone ever given you a hard time on the job and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System.

Interview

I applied online via their careers section for many PCT jobs. After about 4-5 months, I got a phone call saying they were interested in having me come in for an interview. I interviewed with HR for about 25 minutes, and was then taken to the floor where I spent about an hour on the floor speaking with the nurse manager, the charge nurse, and another PCT. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. The process went very quickly from then- PPD testing, physical with occupational health, signing contracts, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult patient. How do you manage the situation?
      How do you handle conflicts at work, specifically if you don't get along with another employee?
      Tell us about a time you went above and beyond to help a patient. What was significant about this time?
      Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System in September 2018.

Interview

HR called 3 months after I applied on the website, on the day of the interview, i was given a tour of the floor that I would be working on, sat down and talked about the position, no questions asked so it was more of a casual conversation with the coordinator, heard back in 1 and a half weeks

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Summit, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System (Summit, NJ) in September 2008.

Interview

Was contacted within 12 hours of submitting application on atlantichealth.org, interviewed 1 week later and hired within 2 weeks of interview. Fastest interview/hiring process I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• Questions mostly related to specific position applied for, nothing overly difficult.   Answer Question

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System (Morristown, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with the head of HR and then a 1 on 1 interview with the department coordinator. Questions asked about previous work experience as well as getting a sense of your work ethic and personality

Interview Questions

• Do you work well in a team setting? Do you work well under pressure? How do you handle adversity at work?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System (Newton, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

I do not remember much of my interview other than I was qualified and pretty much hired on the spot since they were short staffed. it took a total of 4 weeks from interview to start

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System in April 2013.

Interview

The whole process took a long time. Applied for job, exactly one month until call back for interview, had interview, waited another month for hiring decision. It will take another month for me to complete testing and paperwork before I work. Whole process 3 months. The interview was seemingly laid back but I could tell they really care about who they hire. I'm thrilled to be working there!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System (Newton, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

Personal and professional. Met with the nursing manager and staffing coordinator who both interviewed me at the same time. During the process, reasons on why I wanted the position as well as whay is expected were discussed. Overall, the interview was excellent from both every perspective.

Business Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System (Morristown, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Was asked to come in 2 days after the call by the manager. Came in and interviewed with the manager and then the director. the next week I was offered the position by HR

Medical Records Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atlantic Health System.

Interview

I was contacted by the department coordinator for a brief 30 minute interview that consisted of situational questions that were based on the job. It wasn't necessarily about the job functions but how you would work as a team player, problem solving, etc. A week later, I was scheduled a phone interview with an HR person that dealt with more personality/behavioral questions that see if you would fit with the organizations goals and mission values.

The process was kind of long, especially for a per diem position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation