Atradius Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atradius Interview Questions

2.2

Regional Manager Interview

Interview

Submitted my resume and cover letter in response to job posting. Received a response from hiring manager within a week and set up an in person interview. Interview went well. Good give and take. By the end of interview, he invited me to travel to Baltimore (about 300 miles) for interview with two senior managers. That interview took place two weeks later. When I arrived one of the two senior managers was unavailable, so I ended up meeting with hiring manager (again) and his boss. The tone changed from the prior meeting. This time it seemed all they were interested in was how many cold calls could I make every day. Gone was the interest in developing relationships, communicating benefits of the product to a wide array of prospects, and building a book of business over time.

Interview Questions

• How many cold calls do you typically make in a day? What makes you think you'd be effective in selling credit insurance?   Answer Question

Information Gathering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atradius (Hunt Valley, MD) in May 2013.

Interview

I received a phone call a few days after I submitted a cover letter and resume via email. The phone interview was brief and direct- didn't last more than 10 minutes. We scheduled an interview there and then, and I came to the offices the next week.

The in-person interview was similarly short and sweet. Questions were mostly behavioural and about past work experience (the position did not/does not require any technical skills).

I sent the obligatory follow up email and received a quick response. After that it was radio silence for about a week. I called back once or twice a week for about 3 weeks... eventually received an offer via email.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe some of the challenges you overcame working in a group situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not any significant negotiation. I applied as a student looking for an internship position.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Atradius (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

2 hours interview:
    Questions are standard, but with a case study to work on.
    Case study involves an analysis of a company for its default risk. Got to come prepared with knowledge of financial ratios

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was an internship

Senior Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atradius (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2012.

Interview

Met five senior execs for interviews. They met with me one on one. I met with the CEO, COO, Head of Sales, HR director, and direct reporting line boss over the phone from overseas. The company works with an APCA platform out of HK.

After that I had a whole day of behavioural assessment and other tests at an outside firm which sought to see if I was normal, I suppose. Talk with a person about your life/work, IQ-like tests, managerial competence tests etc.
    The overall process was relaxed. there were no hard questions, not like one would get at a McKinsey or at an IB.(obviously!)

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary.
      Standard interview questions with each person one on one, in a conversation format.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was negotiable.

Financieel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Atradius (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in May 2009.

Interview

Alles goed geregeld.

Interview Questions

• Vertel me hoeveel whiskyflessen te verkopen in Noord-Amerika.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Niet veel ruimte voor onderhandelingen.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atradius (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2008.

Interview

Hangt af van de afdeling maar redelijk rustig.

Interview Questions

• Waarom heb je gesolliciteerd voor de baan?   Answer Question
    • Waarom denk je dat je hier succesvol zal zijn?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Makkelijk, kijk gewoon naar het marktniveau salaris en vraag daar om.