Atrium Living Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atrium Living Centers Interview Questions

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atrium Living Centers (Columbus, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume online through Indeed.com and within a few minutes received an email back to schedule an in-person interview within a few days. I did an approx. 30 minutes interview with the VP of HR in her office at Easton. The interview was very generic and only a few of the typical questions were asked. I did not feel I had a proper opportunity showcase my talents and experience.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions - generic and nothing difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houghton Lake, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Atrium Living Centers (Houghton Lake, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

Varies with Management changes. Not a difficult process. Good character and indications of general ability to fulfill job requirements primarily. Generally a meeting with Director of Nursing or DON and Administrator. General job related and character questions asked.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer the company or facility? How do you handle stressful situations or people? What would you do when facing thus and so situations? Are you able to effectively supervise Nursing Assistants work?   Answer Question

Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dowagiac, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atrium Living Centers (Dowagiac, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the regional managers prior to the facility opening. I was invited to tour the facility near the finalization of construction and attended an informational meeting about the facility, company, benefits.

Negotiation

I was successful in negotiating a slightly higher rate after I was hired and working.