Atwood's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atwood's Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2016

2.2

Interview

Very thorough and detailed interview with district manager. A lot of experience type questions and how you'd handle situations. Very open communication based questions. They are aimed at ensuring your a good fit to the company. They want you to be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Very thorough about who you are to make sure you are a good fit to the company   Answer Question

Negotiation

Again very thorough and they looked at your experience level on where to start your salary level.

Greenhouse Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kilgore, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Atwood's (Kilgore, TX).

Interview

It was fairly laid back, just me and the manager. He wanted to know about me. What kind of person I was. A lot was based on the type of person, like am I honest, a hard worker, helpful. Not nessesarily on my skills. It was an entry level job and he was sensitive to my time restraints and worked with me. I was offered the job in the interview. Then it took approx two weeks to have all the testing done. Drug test, physical test, and background test.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atwood's (Norman, OK) in June 2016.

Interview

Short simple
    Generic. just read questions off of paper. Was quick. Manager seemed irritated or just had enough of the questions? Sighed alot. Kept being interrupted with manager calls. Understaffed. Frantic.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atwood's (West Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Go in and talked to the store manager. Went through a series of questions from a form and a couple from the manager. His were to get more of a feel of my personality

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Enid, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atwood's (Enid, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

easy- in person interview. met with Human Resources rep and General Manager/supervisor
    simple/ normal interview questions-nothing too hard or out of the ordinary
    I received an offer within 2 days of interviewing and accepted a day after the offer.
    Completed a drug test and background check before starting position. total time= 2 weeks

Assistant Buyer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Atwood's.

Interview

Interviewed by head buyer and HR. 150 applied. Three were interviewed. Was called in the next day for follow up interview and was offered the job. Rooms weeks to get the initial call back as they were very busy. I called several times to check that job was still open.

Interview Questions

• Where so you see yourself in 5 years ? 10 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Needed the job. Pay was fair. Hours were good. Did not negotiate for anything.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Enid, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atwood's (Enid, OK) in November 2014.

Interview

Very simple. They hire a lot of people through temp agencies. Did not leave me hanging for too long. Respected the fact that I was interviewing elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atwood's (Russellville, AR) in April 2014.

Interview

Basically this interview consisted of questions asking what you know about the company and what kind of agricultural background/experience you have. An agriculture college degree is highly preferred for any position here.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where you observed a fellow coworker stealing something from the store?   1 Answer

Floor Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lonoke, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atwood's (Lonoke, AR) in July 2012.

Interview

Forced and unplanned. I felt as if questions were made up on the fly. During the interview I had almost convinced myself I did not want the job any longer since I already had a good paying job, however promises of great hours and benefits that never happened swayed my decision.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Enid, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Atwood's (Enid, OK) in June 2012.

Interview

Very long process to get hired on. Took well over a month and a half to get hired. had to call multiple times. It took a little over two weeks to get background check done. then another two weeks for drug test to come back. Schedule a physical then they lost my sheets so i had to redo my physical.

Interview Questions

• If you caught an associate stealing, what would you do?   1 Answer