Auberge Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.8

Frot Office Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aspen, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Auberge Resorts (Aspen, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with Front Office Manager. They are picky about who they choose for positions which is nice. They know exactly what they are looking for and don't settle.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not "canned" which was a relief. Too often they don't take the time to actually get to the know candidate. Auberge does.   1 Answer

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rutherford, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Auberge Resorts (Rutherford, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewed three times total by Lead Therapist, Spa Manager, and Spa Director. Completed all interviews at the Spa. Very relaxed atmosphere. Beautiful property. They were looking for the right fit and flexibility.

Interview Questions

• Three words to describe yourself.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mill Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Auberge Resorts (Mill Valley, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied directly via corporate website and received in an invitation to speak with VP of HR via phone. After phone interview an in person interview was scheduled to meet with VP HR, existing executive assistant, and possibly COO. First in person interview consisted entirely of meeting with existing executive assistant and the COO sat in briefly and the VP of HR also sat in briefly - no separate interview with those people. Third interview was an in person interview meeting directly with the CEO. Fourth interview was meeting with the executive assistant again.

My perception of the people was that everyone was very nice and friendly. The CEO spoke of the importance of candor, ethics, accountability, and transparency in the workplace. From a cultural perspective I didn't feel the practice had been perfected by everyone I had met with. I had a "TMI" experience and much more information was shared than was necessary which left me with concerns, rightfully so. My ultimate perception is that there is a degree of functional dysfunction within the office and also there were internal concerns around the job description of the new EA to CEO even before the interview process even started.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was in response to one of my weaknesses - that I am a poor delegator. In a fourth interview my poor delegating skills were discussed as a concern but I was able to explain the difference between delegating to a subordinate (I have prior management experience) and delegating to a co-worker who is managed by a different person. Because this role was not a manager role, I would have a weakness delegating my own work to someone else because I take full ownership of my personal workload. In retrospect I should have explained that this weakness is not a personal shortcoming but an area where I could benefit most from training, development and/or support.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Auberge Resorts (Denver, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview was quite simple.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate