AudienceScience Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AudienceScience Interview Questions

Interviews at AudienceScience

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AudienceScience in April 2014.

Interview

Start of the process was very quick and painless. But I didn't enjoy the interview and post interview.

I would say 50% of my interviewers were pleasant and friendly. But none of them seemed passionate or excited about their work. And a few had egos--instead of interviewing me, they were trying to show off or prove they were smarter. I've ran into similar people at other companies but Audience Science had the highest concentration.

As for salary, their initial offer was quite low and they wouldn't budge. But after ignoring them for a week, the recruiter voluntarily increased the base salary. Interview books describe these tactics as red flags. I also recommend staying away from companies that treat their candidates this way.

Interview Questions

• Given 10 MB maping ip range to country code. 100 GB of IP mapping to URL.

List the top 10 countries with the most web activity.

List the top 10 url per country for each country?   1 Answer
    • Topological sort of a DAC graph.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AudienceScience (Bellevue, WA) in April 2011.

Interview

The interviewers were all good and warm. I had four round of 1:1 interview and one round of phone interview. The hiring manager took the phone interview and didn't ask anything special in 1:1. The HR round was full of HR related questions - such as when can I join and why I am moving. A round with Product Managers was for explaining me the product direction and asked me about some Agile/Scrum related questions.
    First two rounds were truly technical - the first round was about a problem solving - which was easy. I was asked to whiteboard the code for it. The second one was full of Java questions - such as Java Hashcode, equals and collections framework.

Interview Questions

• What is the Hashcode/Equals contract in Java   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AudienceScience in August 2016.

Interview

Did not have one, had a 1 hour conversation with the Hiring Manager and HR and was hired without even having a in person interview. What CMS systems do you like, how do you keep up on current technologies. Where do you want to see yourself progressing in a year from now.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Linux Distro   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AudienceScience.

Interview

The process was pretty quick. Got an interview after a day of submitting my resume, scheduled a phone interview the next week and after the interview they let you know pretty immediately whether you are moving on to the next stage of interview. Which I really appreciate instead of having wait for weeks and some times nv even hear a yes or no.

Interview Questions

• They asked quite a lot of questions, a lot which relate to my experience in the industry. Standard questions as well like why Audience science, tell me what you know about audience science, what is the most difficult situation you have dealt with clients that would relate to this position etc   Answer Question

Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AudienceScience (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I applied on Audience career website. After two weeks, I got phone interview invitation from one of their recruiters. The recruiter arranged the 1st phone screen in the same week. Their Hiring process started with 2 phone screen and 1 in-person interview. I just passed 1st phone screen and waited for 2nd.

Interview Questions

• How much know about the company?

Self introduction

What do you think of most important skills for doing data analysis?

Behavior question: Biggest and second challenge in current position

Describe experience using Excel, Python, SQL   Answer Question

Technical Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AudienceScience.

Interview

Two one hour technical screens including coding. In person interview with 7 folks. Tiring experience, it seemed they cared about just about a specific area and nothing else. Kept drilling one area as if that was the only thing that mattered for the job.

Senior DevOps Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AudienceScience (Bellevue, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

if you done scripting and automate systems for a live there should be no issues with the questions they asked

Interview Questions

• there is not difficult question if you are a experienced systems engineer   Answer Question

Campaign Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AudienceScience in April 2013.

Interview

The selection process started with Written Test in which the questions where from C Language, basic SQL, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability and Reasoning and also a email writing.
    The questions were not of much difficulty level ( except few ) if one is in regular touch with the subject.

Interview Questions

• I found some C language questions to be tricky to solve which consumed much of time.   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AudienceScience (Pune (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Written Test : Included Three Programming Questions(code Writing on Paper )
    Round 1 : Technical : Data Structure And Algorithm Questions, Core Java Questions
    Round 2 : Technical : Data Structure And Algorithm Questions, Core Java Questions
    Round 3 : US Round : Code Writing and Java Questions
    HR Round : Typical HR Questions
    Offer

Interview Questions

• There are multiple questions on Data Structure and algorithm   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AudienceScience.

Interview

There are basically 4 rounds. Not too much difficult to crack. Just normal basic linux questions. And questions according to how you presented your Resume.
    1. Technical aptitude