Auerbach Grayson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Auerbach Grayson

Intern Interview

Interview

Two interviews. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Auerbach Grayson (New York, NY).
    I met with a few people from different departments to just give them a feel for who I was and for what it might be like to work with me. It seemed they wanted to make sure I understood the duties and was capable of them. Meaning they understood that I would not know everything right away but so long as they felt I was someone who could listen and absorb what was needed.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auerbach Grayson (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Asked about my prior experience to Data management and Event management. We talked more about the nature of the the job, timings, four days a week work environment for interns

Interview Questions

• Mostly Behavioral questions like 'Tell me about yourself'   Answer Question

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Auerbach Grayson (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

I met with a few people from differnent departments to just give them a feel for who I was and for what it might be like to work with me. It seemed they wanted to make sure I understood the duties and was capable of them but more importantly, they wanted to make sure that I was "teachable." Meaning they understood that I wouldnt know everything right away but so long as they felt I was someone who could listen and absorb what was needed.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know what we do here?   1 Answer

Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auerbach Grayson (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Company was very prompt in responding to set up an interview. I had one one-on-one interview with the research coordinator who asked few personality questions, some background and experience questions. I left with a good impression of the company and was called back in couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, hourly salary.